Veloster Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello...quick question since I didn't find anything specific...would like to know if the bumpers are a straight up swap between different veloster years? Specifically lower rear cobers? I have a 2012 na velo and can't find any good looking rear valances for my year and the 13 turbo model has a ton that look really nice...from just looking at the pics it looks like a straight swap but not familiar with the car and swapability between years. All I saw where for the 13 up velo turbo and it sucks...that's the only one I can't find for my year velo but found some front and side skirts that I want to get...any help will be appreciated...tnx

Marcos

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
AFAIK Turbo and NA aren't interchangeable as far as would cover a diffuser or a grill, fogs, reflectors, etc. The turbo already has a basic body kit on it. Side skirts and actual bumpers from what I gather should fit just fine. I doubt they changed too much about the chassis to make parts that un-interchangeable.

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Op, get a hold of a guy on Here named giocasiano. He did a bumper swap on his nav and it looks fantastic. AFAIK you are able to switch them freely as I have a body kit that I just haven't thrown on yet. Doesn't seem to have any issues.

Personally I would double check with a supplier before I bought anything and I would get a money back guarantee from them in type before I bought.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I will change my veloster noun turbo look to turbo look
i hope have no issues

I order the bumbers

I didnt find orginal side skirts and rear spoiler of turbo

Help me with part numbers if you got please

·
weekend racer
2014 VT manual
8,491 Posts
You can use a turbo spoiler if you use turbo upper glass.

Reactions: Dstreeter

·
Registered
07 WRX, 12 Veloster NA, 71&70 VW Type 3 Fastback, 2011 TDI Sportwagen
511 Posts
At that point you're better off buying the whole hatch unless you happen to have the tools and desire to do that. Heated glass is spendy out of pocket.

·
weekend racer
2014 VT manual
8,491 Posts
in the US some state insurance companies will replace glass for free ;) if there is an issue with the glass (or defroster) .

Reactions: Dstreeter
1 - 9 of 9 Posts