Veloster Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
My backup Camera no longer displays on the screen - It should come up when in reverse I believe.
It has been okay until now ..... Has anyone else had this problem?
Hallo, I'm having thesame issues with my 2013 veloster, I was wondering if you managed to get yours sorted out I'm desperatly in need of help. Thanks in advance for your help.

·
Registered
3 Posts
same problem. when i put the car in reverse, i hear the beep but the screen is still showing the radio. ive check everything and its all good. i dont know what to do. the screen unit doesnt recieve the information that the car is in reverse

·
Registered
3 Posts
same problem. when i put the car in reverse, i hear the beep but the screen is still showing the radio. ive check everything and its all good. i dont know what to do. the screen unit doesnt recieve the information that the car is in reverse
i had same problem and i did everything i saw online and on this forum and it didnt work , i took the camera out and i realize it was damaged, water had gotten inside , probably from car wash, i bought a new camera on eBay using the serial number from the previous one and it works perfectly now. Hyundai OEM cameras are produced by MOBIS. i will include a link below to the shop i bought my Veloster camera with the OEM serial numbers. hope this helps and good luck. OEM Rear View Back View Camera Hyundai Veloster 2012-2017 #957602V100 | eBay

·
Registered
3 Posts
i had same problem and i did everything i saw online and on this forum and it didnt work , i took the camera out and i realize it was damaged, water had gotten inside , probably from car wash, i bought a new camera on eBay using the serial number from the previous one and it works perfectly now. Hyundai OEM cameras are produced by MOBIS. i will include a link below to the shop i bought my Veloster camera with the OEM serial numbers. hope this helps and good luck. OEM Rear View Back View Camera Hyundai Veloster 2012-2017 #957602V100 | eBay
thanks ! ill try that

21 - 24 of 24 Posts