Really nice ride...Hey guys. I'm Alex, thought I'd chime in
Lets try this again!
- Konig Backbone 17x7.5
- Diode Dynamics 6000k HID kit
- Import Shark OEM fogs + 2500k Nokya Fogs
- Blacked out fogs / headlights
- 15mm spacers front/ 20mm back
- H&R springs (which I absolutely love with all of my heart)
- Pierce Motorsport rear torsion bar / Strut bar
- 15% tint / 5% tint rear top
- Inno roofrack
- Painted calipers (red)
- Plastidipped grill/ emblems
- EZ lip
- Black lug caps
- Turbosocks rigid collars
I think that's it.. Hope you enjoy
Woot-woot! You got some stiff competition.OK .. I'll represent the VT owners .. and the White team
- Piercemotorsports VT-One series strutbrace
- Piercemotorsports Rear Torsion Bar
- Solo-Performance 3" Cat-Back + Flowmaster Tips
- K&N Typhoon Intake + Drycharger Cover
LOL...I don't think he was being an elitist. He was just simply stating was model & color he has Right NEVL Last month Pinky got a lot of NAV support & I got a lot of FL support. It's just the way it is.was gonna like u Nev, but changed my mind cause of your elite attitude
Niiiice!!! It's about time you tell us your real nameHey! I'm Megan. First time Veloster owner, but not new to the KDM scene. Orlando girl! Vincenzo loves the downtown skyline.
-Tinted 15% all around (illegal if you can catch me)
-Remove before flight tag
-Plasti dipped emblems, side skirts, back trim, and rims.
-K&N typhoon intake
-LED interior lights
-Painted brake calipers (red)
-Euro tag in the front
Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Jake....From Statefarm? Sweet ride...Your racing stripe looks just like Turbomatte's.Hi my name is jake and this is my 2014 matte gray 6pd VT. Her name is rabbit. (Family joke). Don't have a lot of mods yet but it's got cold air intake. Boost gauge.