Votes: 10 31.3%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
August is winding down, time to vote for this months' ROTM/VOTM contest.

Thank you very much for all the great submissions and great views this month! It was a hard month for us to agree on our final 4 for you all to vote on :). If your ride didn't make it, don't be afraid to enter again next month!

Poll will be open until September 1, 2014 8:10 A.M EST.

Finalists:

Bdiggy. Read more about his submission here: http://www.veloster.org/forum/6-vel...t-votm-rotm-submission-thread.html#post641801

NEVL666
. Read more about his submission here: http://www.veloster.org/forum/6-vel...t-votm-rotm-submission-thread.html#post652281

Nichols1015
. Read more about his submission here: http://www.veloster.org/forum/6-vel...votm-rotm-submission-thread-2.html#post653794

Me768399. Read more about her submission here: http://www.veloster.org/forum/6-vel...votm-rotm-submission-thread-2.html#post655714

Thank you for all of the submissions!! Get your vote on! :)

·
Registered
66 Posts
I'm kind of surprised mine didn't make it to the final 4.

:( I feel like mine stood out the most Q_Q

Oh well, good luck to the rest of you guys.

·
Premium Member
3,133 Posts
.....where is ur ride Zack??

·
Premium Member
4,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Man...do the people who choose the finalists have it out for the navs? Another CT NAV up against the turbos! ;)
We have faith in the NAVs :)

.....where is ur ride Zack??
Next month....maybe :p

I'm kind of surprised mine didn't make it to the final 4.

:( I feel like mine stood out the most Q_Q

Oh well, good luck to the rest of you guys.
The finalists are so hard to choose with all of the great rides our members have here. Don't be discouraged, enter again next month :)

·
weekend racer
2014 VT manual
8,555 Posts
if it makes you guys feel any better i didnt pick nevl cuz he left his door open :)

·
Premium Member
3,133 Posts
Reactions: NEVL666

·
weekend racer
2014 VT manual
8,555 Posts
This contest was about the scenery not the cars.

VT owners seem to be posting a lot more than NAV owners now too. Could be something to do with that as well with the influx of VTs.

Reactions: Pandemonium

·
Registered
1,451 Posts

VT owners seem to be posting a lot more than NAV owners now too. Could be something to do with that as well with the influx of VTs.
My bad, I didn't read the theme for this month's VOTM >.<

Thought it was back to the normal submission requirments hehe

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
They did mention that it was about scenery. Nevl does have the best scenery. I bet the picture doesn't even do it justice!

·
Premium Member
4,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My bad, I didn't read the theme for this month's VOTM >.<

Thought it was back to the normal submission requirments hehe
We aren't normal here :)

·
Premium Member
3,133 Posts
I just noticed its almost like a theme of seasons, can u folks see it? However, only 1 capture the sun-rays in a centralized view w/out blurring the whole pic, that can't be so easy.

Reactions: Me768399

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
They did mention that it was about scenery. Nevl does have the best scenery. I bet the picture doesn't even do it justice!
You are right .. the scenery around that area is breathtaking. It'll look totally different in winter when it's covered in snow tho ;)

·
Registered
3,469 Posts

Or could it be that VT buyers got a free camera with every purchase .. so they could take pictures all day long and soak up it's awesomeness ;)

n/r .. but it could be true :)

Reactions: JGunz18
1 - 20 of 58 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.