Veloster Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Yeah I feel ya! TY, but since the VOTM will based on wheels, guys like Greg definitely have a higher chance at winning. VelosterRaf is definitely deserving with how clean his wheels came out! Velosta has some mean looking wheels as well. They look perfect on his car! Now these guys are deserving. I'll wait until the VOTM is something in my favor like a front end pic or cleanest V pic. Then I'll have a chance. :D
Thanks for the vote of confidence bro! I'm actually redoing the inserts soon to match the color on the grill.

Reactions: donttripgreg

·
Registered
4,482 Posts
Why are my pictures much smaller? Sorry new to this site.
While the small pics are thumbnails, if you click on them they are almost full screen -- bigger than what the Photobucket image (like I use) would show. So, it's a toss-up. Your thumbnail actually helps with the readability of the thread as you can open and close the picture.

·
Registered
35 Posts
While the small pics are thumbnails, if you click on them they are almost full screen -- bigger than what the Photobucket image (like I use) would show. So, it's a toss-up. Your thumbnail actually helps with the readability of the thread as you can open and close the picture.
cool thanks for the info.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Yeah I feel ya! TY, but since the VOTM will based on wheels, guys like Greg definitely have a higher chance at winning. VelosterRaf is definitely deserving with how clean his wheels came out! Velosta has some mean looking wheels as well. They look perfect on his car! Now these guys are deserving. I'll wait until the VOTM is something in my favor like a front end pic or cleanest V pic. Then I'll have a chance. :D
I feel the same about mine haha.. Yeah sure mine are the limited edition remix ones I don't think they have the potential to win

·
Premium Member
3,133 Posts

...will still be white / #FAIL.

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Welp, here it goes. My submission for this month. If I don't even make the cut I can see why. There's some bad ass cars on here.

Gratuitous 3/4 profile shot

Custom wheel shot

Mods list
Performance
AEM Cold Air Intake
HKS Style BOV
MBRP catback exhaust with Magnafow tips
Billet Pro Sop Short Shifter with cable bushings

Suspension
DGR Motorsports Coilovers
Turbosocks Strut Bar

Wheels
Drag DR38s 18-inch
McGard wheel lugs with blue caps

Lighting

Custom painted headlights
Diode Dynamics LED turn signals
Elite LEDs HID Low beams 6000k
Diode Dynamics 6000k LED Fogs

Appearance
Vinyl wrapped side skirts
Dipped Interior
Painted Engine cover
Blue painted Sickspeed Supertone Horns
Ultra Gauge ODBII Display
Enough stickers to produce at least 50+ Horsepower

·
Registered
97 Posts
Veloster by day

WP_20150419_002.jpg

and Veloster by night

DSC03272-001.jpg

Well, compared to all your pimped rides, my NAV seems simple, but since it is wheel month I will participate this time. :)

I spent the afternoon and evening on washing and waxing so I could find a good photo location tomorrow, but there a storm coming that will potentially ruin all my hard work. I decided to take some photos tonight instead.

Details:

Veloster 2011 Triathlon Gray
Premium Trim (EU) including Full leather seats, Sun roof, Navigation, Back camera
Barracuda Racing 18'' Matt Black Polished with Red Accent matching the front stripe
Dunlop SP01 tires
Black wrap on front with red accent
20% tint on back windows

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'll throw my hat in the ring.
2012 Tech
Exterior:
Carbon fibre wrapped hood and front piece on bumper
Custom euro plate
V badges in chrome and carbon fibre (with matching visor covers on the interior)
Matte black vinyl eyelids
Matte black calipers
Dipped mirrors and door handles
20% tint all around and limo eyebrow
Tinted tail lights and market lights
Carbon fibre on doors with Veloster cut out
21 inch light bar
6000k bulbs in high and low beams as well as fogs
LED license plate lights

Interior:
Blue interior lights underneath dash
Heated seats (Canada y'all)
NAV
Sunroof

Wheels:
17" Street Gear wheels dipped red
Decepticons center caps

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Man, everyone's entries are all bad ass and modded, and mine is bone stock! haha damn, well looks like I have to get on the ball and start investing in more parts!! :D

21 - 40 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.