Veloster Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope your summer has been great, to close it out we have This month as a wheel themed month! This month you may post 2 pictures with the below criteria:
1) First picture of your full car as it sits
2) Second picture focused on your wheels

Overall judging based on: Peek, Poke, Rims, Color and Stance

We welcome all Velosters to participate.

Please read the submission rules before posting. Contest will run now through the 20th 11:59PM EST. The winner will receive a FREE 1-year premium membership on Veloster.org and a possible spot on ourHome Page IF you include a description of you and your car and its modifications with your VOTM submission. Please embed your picture so we can link to it if you are the winner

Good luck all!

·
Premium Member
3,133 Posts
I'm out then. Hakuna matata Zack ;)

Reactions: JGunz18 and Velosta

·
Premium Member
3,133 Posts
U see what I did there Zack? U could b Pumba Ian lol

Reactions: JGunz18 and Velosta

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
I guess I'll kick this party off. Here's Gypsy Danger. 2013 ultra black nav with style package. Mods are sick speed magnetic drain plug, motorsline strut bar, Pwjdm fender washers, pwjdm tow hook, h&r lowering springs, sdx 8000k hids, led fogs, 2013 elantra gt 17x7 two tone rims, krauto led interior lights and led reverse lights, torque solutions shifter bushings, rev motoring motor mounts, aem cold air intake and magnaflow muffler.

·
Premium Member
4,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for all of the submissions so far, remember you can post 2 pictures with the below criteria
1) First picture of your full car as it sits
2) Second picture focused on your wheels

·
Registered
778 Posts

·
Registered
6,833 Posts
Damn I was about to enter with some dope pics that I took....Then I saw Gregs car. Guess I'll wait until next month to enter...LOL!!!
Wow!!! Contest is over!!!! Everybody go home!!! BTW Greg who's rides are those?
First time entering, hopefully I do this right. This is my 15 rspec I've had since january as my daily driver. Current mods are bc coils, uniq strut bar, votex roof fins, ingen intake, adaptec spacers, 17x9.5 and 17x10 oz fittipaldi 500 wheels.
View attachment 92145 View attachment 92153
That poke tho!!! Nice pics!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Damn I was about to enter with some dope pics that I took....Then I saw Gregs car. Guess I'll wait until next month to enter...LOL!!!Wow!!! Contest is over!!!! Everybody go home!!! BTW Greg who's rides are those?
That poke tho!!! Nice pics!
Thank you!

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Why are my pictures much smaller? Sorry new to this site.
It's because they are uploaded to your attachment space on the forum and they display as thumbnails (although I'm not sure how Velosta's photo is big)

Upload your photos to photobucket.com and paste the URL img link directly into the body

·
Registered
778 Posts
^^^I would, but my stock wheels will definitely keep me out of the winners circle on this month. I'll wait until next month...Again :p
I dunno about that Gunz... They're on a VT which makes them look unique!! If I didn't know better I would've thought they weren't stock

·
Registered
6,833 Posts
I dunno about that Gunz... They're on a VT which makes them look unique!! If I didn't know better I would've thought they weren't stock
Yeah I feel ya! TY, but since the VOTM will based on wheels, guys like Greg definitely have a higher chance at winning. VelosterRaf is definitely deserving with how clean his wheels came out! Velosta has some mean looking wheels as well. They look perfect on his car! Now these guys are deserving. I'll wait until the VOTM is something in my favor like a front end pic or cleanest V pic. Then I'll have a chance. :D

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.