Veloster Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So when I connect my Samsung s21 to blue tooth the sound is extremely low even when turned up on my phone. If I listen to the xm radio and put on say shades and have the volume on 20 and then switch it to blue tooth and listen to it on 20 it's alot lower the quality is still good but listening to my Bluetooth I have to put it between 20-25 to get the sound that I would be listening to on the xm on like a 10 or 15.... even if u use a blue Tooth device that I used in other cars that sound really good I get the same effect.
So I'm wondering if there's something I can do it fix this? Does the same thing happen if you use a aux cord or hook it up any other way .
It's a big enough difference with the bass and sound that you don't even want to listen using the same setting in the car . I never had such a big difference in sound tring to use Bluetooth normally it makes the speakers sound good not worse. In the car it has the really good speakers with sub and the Amp is under the passenger side seat .

1 - 1 of 1 Posts