Veloster Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening. My name is David and I am obviously new to this forum. Just purchased a 2016 Veloster Turbo yesterday evening and I have no clue what this switch is for. It doesn't seem to control anything, yet looks factory. Any ideas?? IMG_0023.HEIC.jpeg

·
Registered
199 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Definitely not factory. Not sure what it would be for. A nice install though. What changes when you flip it?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just came back inside. I was out there for around 10 minutes with engine on, all lights on, air turned off and radio off so I could listen for any new noises. flipped the switch on and left it on the whole time, nothing changes and no new noises. I literally have no clue what this was installed for. I suppose I will just leave it be in the off position until I can find time to pull the interior and trace any wires attached to it. I will definitely keep the forum up to date on any new info.

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
Definitely not factory, but maybe an install that worked with an interior light kit. I can see why the previous owner left the switch but might have removed the light kit.

·
Super Moderator
4,271 Posts
Bet it was a light kit too!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Passenger seat ejection switch

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
Ricketts
Veloster Forum
The top Hyundai Veloster Forum to discuss your favorite 3 door car including the Veloster Turbo and Veloster N, as well as check out users mods to make the Hyundai Veloster faster!
Full Forum Listing