Veloster Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to this forum, but about two months ago I got my Veloster. I'm loving the car, but I wish it had Android Auto. I know the 2015 Veloster's will be able to update to Android Auto when it comes to the car, but I have a 2014. Does anybody know how I could get Android Auto in my 2014 Veloster Turbo?

·
Registered
0 Posts
I too have a 2016 Veloster turbo. You will not find instructions for android auto in the manual. You must go to your myhyundia.com and sign in. There you will be able to preform the install. You will remove the memory card from your car and install it in your computer to download the software upgrade. Then reinstall it in your car. Afterwords you will connect your compatible phone to the USB port in your car to complete the installation of the app to your phone. Be patient during this process and let the update take its time and do not turn off your car until complete done. Once completed you will be impressed with the results.
Try it and enjoy.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I too have a 2016 Veloster turbo. You will not find instructions for android auto in the manual. You must go to your myhyundia.com and sign in. There you will be able to preform the install. You will remove the memory card from your car and install it in your computer to download the software upgrade. Then reinstall it in your car. Afterwords you will connect your compatible phone to the USB port in your car to complete the installation of the app to your phone. Be patient during this process and let the update take its time and do not turn off your car until complete done. Once completed you will be impressed with the results.
Try it and enjoy.
I have downloaded the navigation update app, have my SD card in my computer ready to go, however, my car (2016 Veloster Turbo with Nav) does not appear on the list. The list only begins with 2019. How else can I get the firmware update? Have I missed something?
Rectangle Font Screenshot Software Multimedia

1 - 4 of 4 Posts