Veloster Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I have had 2014 Veloster turbo for five years. I have never had any issues with it prior to this but my air conditioning isn't working properly. It will blow cold air for four or five minutes after the car is started but then it stops. Someone told me it sounded like the diverter valve so I evacuated the system, put a new valve in and recharged it. It din't fix the issue. It is fully charged so low freon is not the issue. It looks like the compressor is turning off after several minutes. I don't think the compressor itself is broken because it blows very cold air while the compressor is turning. Could there be some sort of electrical issue that is causing the compressor to switch off? It is hitting 100 degrees here now and I am very tired of doing without. Please help!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone. I have had 2014 Veloster turbo for five years. I have never had any issues with it prior to this but my air conditioning isn't working properly. It will blow cold air for four or five minutes after the car is started but then it stops. Someone told me it sounded like the diverter valve so I evacuated the system, put a new valve in and recharged it. It din't fix the issue. It is fully charged so low freon is not the issue. It looks like the compressor is turning off after several minutes. I don't think the compressor itself is broken because it blows very cold air while the compressor is turning. Could there be some sort of electrical issue that is causing the compressor to switch off? It is hitting 100 degrees here now and I am very tired of doing without. Please help!
Did you ever get an answer about the problem?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts