Veloster Forum banner

2020 Veloster Turbo

7K views 17 replies 5 participants last post by  VT2020 
#1 ·

This is my 2020 Veloster Turbo. If any one has any questions about the things I’ve bought for it I can help out. I’ve bought tinted license plate covers, LED lights for the interior and license plate, mud flaps, tow hook, cup holders for interior( black and red), and blind spot mirrors. I also plasti dipped my emblems and used a tire shine for my wheels if anyone wants to know the brands I purchased I’d be happy to provide the brand name and price!

See less See more
#5 ·
Little update on some minor things I had done before all this coronavirus stuff. Installed a Veloster N wing, had my rear diffuser painted a gloss black ( the reflection of the dirt makes it look dirty lol), had a Magnaflow muffler installed part #14148 if anyone is interested in taking a look at it, put on some Akrapovic exhaust tips from AliExpress ( they are not the original titanium tips), deleted the Veloster and 1.6T emblems, installed plug n play led lights for the exterior of the vehicle from LasFit ( the amount of lights you need to purchase for the Turbo is different from the base model) and had my side mirror covers painted gloss black as well. Next I will be putting on some tint to delete my amber side marker lights and tint the rear white strip where the turn signal and reverse lights are located.

#8 ·
Thanks! I read a bunch of reviews on whether they can be used for daily drivers and some said yes but some said no. I decided to get them for the aesthetic and I’m going to see how they hold up and see how the pads hold up. If they don’t work that great or last very long I’ll change to different rotors.

#11 ·
I went to my dealer and said "Hey I'm going to buy a N wing. I can get it online from a dealer in Florida for this much, I'd rather buy it from you guys. What can you do for me?"

I figured he'd sell it to me for that price plus what I would have spent on shipping.

Instead, he sold it to me for the same price as the FL dealer.

Try and have a good relationship with your local parts dealer.

#13 ·
I went to my dealer and said "Hey I'm going to buy a N wing. I can get it online from a dealer in Florida for this much, I'd rather buy it from you guys. What can you do for me?"

I figured he'd sell it to me for that price plus what I would have spent on shipping.

Instead, he sold it to me for the same price as the FL dealer.

Try and have a good relationship with your local parts dealer.
That’s a good idea I should’ve done that. I bought mine from a Florida dealership for $280.

#12 ·
The rotors are all up to you. I run blanks cuz they are cheap and I can get them from the store up the street. If they aren’t chewed up I can even get free replacements lol

#14 ·
The rotors have been holding up pretty well. There has been a significant decrease in the amount of brake dust on my paint which I am satisfied with. That could either be a combination of the rotors and pads or just my pads because I bought ceramic brake pads. Either way I’m satisfied. With that being said, assembling the rear rotors and pads is tedious at first because there are a bunch of clips and things that get in the way from taking the rotors and pads out

#15 ·
Is it very different ? I just replaced my calipers pads and rotors on all 4 it didn’t seem out of the ordinary on the rear. Just the ebrake cable stuff.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.