Veloster Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
..originally posted in the General Discussion forum, perhaps better here

We're new to the VT but old Hyundai folks. Considering a '20 turbo..any thoughts, recommendations, caveats, cautions etc? There are several in the area - 3 different dealers - all starting priced identically so between Hyundai Circle, KBB and Edmunds I think we can end up doing ok. But I'm more interested in the general anything to look out for, be aware of or stay away from. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
Nothing negative posted on the 2020 (yet). Gen 2 seems to come with most bugs worked out. Things always deteriorate from there which is to be expected. But nothing major reported anywhere. I'd buy without hesitation if I were looking at this.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Love my 2020. Only problem I had was the steering blow out after 200 miles and warranty fixed and been good about 7k miles now. Hyundai dealer thinks it was just a fluke.

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
Love my 2020. Only problem I had was the steering blow out after 200 miles and warranty fixed and been good about 7k miles now. Hyundai dealer thinks it was just a fluke.
Welcome, Imperius! It's nice to see a first time post sharing a bad story with a happy ending!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts