Veloster Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever since knowing that the DCT has been tested and enroute to dealers. Every dealer I have talked to here in the San Antonio area doesn't have a CLUE about the car or when we may see it here. Is there any NEW info out there in Veloster Land that can shed some light on when the cars will get to dealers? I have a 2020 Veloster Turbo, with DCT, mainly because of shoulder surgery and issues with being able to shift a 6-spd. It replaced my 2018 Camaro SS 2SS 8-spd auto that was totaled Jan 19th of this year when a guy crossed over headon in my lane at 45-50 MPH. It only had 6000 miles on it and NEVER driven in the rain. All the Safety Stuff saved my life. It was my baby. NO MORE $50,000 cars for me, it hurts too bad if something happens to them!! I got my Turbo, but wanted the N. It's only three months old with only 1,100 miles on it, so I KNOW the dealers will try to RAPE me, but....I've been in the Car Business for years, so if that's the case, they will have to sit on their N DCT's for a while. As bad as I want one, I will NOT get screwed. There are a bunch of PP N's around now, and around $28,00, some lower. Apparently, they hard to unload. Oh well. Any info would be helpful. Thanks in Advance Dave

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just picked up mine last Saturday and I am loving this car. It is going to be a few days before I have the features learned because it has so many configurations. I look forward to hearing about what you folks are doing to get the most from this platform.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.