Veloster Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son just purchased a nice Type R. He and I run a race car prep service and are interested in learning about what improvements in performance and handling we can make. So far the biggest frustration is trying to get an idea of what bodywork upgrades fit the R and is there certain pieces that fit the N and will also be able to fit the R. Are the bodies not the same on the N and R? I would like to know what is interchangeable between the models as far as body stuff. So far we have had to send back some parts that were not described well. Thanks for any input. Chas and Cameron Long

·
Registered
16 Posts
Are you referring to the Veloster Turbo R-Spec? Type R is a Civic lol
Assuming so, there's a ton of differences, they don't share the same body, and they don't share the same engine. I'm not sure about the suspension, but I'd assume that might have differences too.
I do know the N spoiler fits the regular turbos, there might be more aero/body parts. Stuff like motor mounts are also interchangeable, but I'd expect more part returns in your future if you are shopping for the R-spec, but buying N parts

1 - 2 of 2 Posts