Veloster Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have been doing some little upgrades to my car the past couple so I figured I should post it up on here.

Got this car as a commuter car last year when I was commuting 500mi a week for work, and never planned on doing any sort of mods on it. Now that I am not traveling for work I am kind of bummer I didnt go with the R-Spec, bit it is what it is. Keeping this ride as a daily reliable car that will hopefully just look really good getting me to and from work.
Here is my ride from a couple months ago. All stock:

Then I purchased GodSpeed Lowering springs to get a little lower more aggressive look.:

Then I ordered in Avid.1 AV06 wheels in a 17x8 +35offset with with stock tires for now (215/45/17):

This is how we are sitting right now. Fitment with this wheel set up is almost perfect. Let me know what you guys think.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,475 Posts
welcome to the forums. nice ride.

Reactions: VeloKeezy

·
weekend racer
2014 VT manual
7,964 Posts
welcome to the club!

Reactions: VeloKeezy

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Does anyone know where I can find side skirt/splitters for the new gen veloster? I cant seem to find anything but universal fitment stuff. I am not opposed to going that route, but was just curious if you all might know of someone making aftermarket parts.

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Belated welcome! Not sure how I missed this. I definitely like the lower stance! Love the wheels! Just watch out for those concrete parking lot stops!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
View attachment 132052 Also, why is the bottom rear bumper cover so damn expensive.ITS A PIECE OF PLASTIC! I wanted to upgrade mine to the one on the turbo models because it looks to cover the whole rear end rather than just over the exhaust. Might end up just painting it black and finding another option to make it look a little more aggressive.

Open to suggestions
Belated welcome! Not sure how I missed this. I definitely like the lower stance! Love the wheels! Just watch out for those concrete parking lot stops!
i back into every parking spot for that exact reason. I am actually going to be adding a front splitter here soon also, so then i would definitely be hitting ****?. Thanks for all the love??

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Also, I just painted the stock bottom bumper cover black today (will post a photo in a couple days when the car is clean again).
Was not a fan of the different colors silver/grey.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guys, I have been doing some little upgrades to my car the past couple so I figured I should post it up on here.

Got this car as a commuter car last year when I was commuting 500mi a week for work, and never planned on doing any sort of mods on it. Now that I am not traveling for work I am kind of bummer I didnt go with the R-Spec, bit it is what it is. Keeping this ride as a daily reliable car that will hopefully just look really good getting me to and from work.
Here is my ride from a couple months ago. All stock: View attachment 132034
Then I purchased GodSpeed Lowering springs to get a little lower more aggressive look.:
View attachment 132035
Then I ordered in Avid.1 AV06 wheels in a 17x8 +35offset with with stock tires for now (215/45/17):
View attachment 132037
This is how we are sitting right now. Fitment with this wheel set up is almost perfect. Let me know what you guys think.
Were the godspeed springs you used the springs listed for the N? I dont see any others listed for 2nd gen. Tough to find answers about springs that fit the 2.0

1 - 12 of 12 Posts