Veloster Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do I really need to pay $145 on MapnSoft for an update to get Apple CarPlay?

Isn't there a free way? I'd rather ask you guys first instead of running to the dealership.

-Mike C.
new Veloster owner

·
weekend racer
6,494 Posts
the 2014 model does not support carplay.

·
Super Moderator
4,296 Posts
I think he said 2016 :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
On the Hyundai website there is a download for the upgrade. Once you download it, just remove your sd card for the maps and plug into your computer. It has a step by step process for it. Takes about an hour, so make sure you aren’t on e haha

·
weekend racer
6,494 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
On the Hyundai website there is a download for the upgrade. Once you download it, just remove your sd card for the maps and plug into your computer. It has a step by step process for it. Takes about an hour, so make sure you aren’t on e haha
I can't find it on the hyundai website. All I am trying to do is be able to plug in my iphone and play spotify. when I plug it in, it goes right to Apple music (which I hate). When I go to spotify on my iphone and hit play, it plays for a second, stops and goes back to apple music all on its own...

·
Registered
2 Posts
I can't find it on the hyundai website. All I am trying to do is be able to plug in my iphone and play spotify. when I plug it in, it goes right to Apple music (which I hate). When I go to spotify on my iphone and hit play, it plays for a second, stops and goes back to apple music all on its own...
Here is the link. You have to register on the my Hyundai site and dig through a bit.

https://owners.hyundaiusa.com/us/en/resources/multimedia-and-navigation/how-to-begin-with-apple-car-play.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts