Veloster Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you guys know if I can put 2016 Turbo headlights into a 2013 Base? I’m trying to upgrade from non-projector headlights to projector. Also, how much better are the projectors than non-projectors?

·
Banned
767 Posts
Yes, the projector headlamps of the VT will fit a base/NA Veloster. FYI, if you use the SEARCH function, you will find a lot more info on the subject.

·
Registered
22 Posts
We talked on Facebook and you ghosted me. I still have the headlights, why didn't you at least tell me you weren't interested? I gave you a killer price and I was willing to do even better but you just stopped responding. Kind of rude...

·
Banned
767 Posts
We talked on Facebook and you ghosted me. I still have the headlights, why didn't you at least tell me you weren't interested? I gave you a killer price and I was willing to do even better but you just stopped responding. Kind of rude...
Pot ... Kettle ...

It's actually kinda rude for YOU to bring up this private issue here. If you have a problem with someone, take it up privately with them. Don't being your dispute here in a public forum. It has nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Lol, it's a thread about headlights and I tried to continue our discussion in private. If you would have not been so rude and had this conversation in private we wouldn't be having this conversation here, follow the bunching ball. It doesn't matter now, I won't sell them to you, I could never do business with someone as rude as you. I'll throw them in the dumpster before I sell them to you.

·
Banned
767 Posts
Lol, it's a thread about headlights and I tried to continue our discussion in private. If you would have not been so rude and had this conversation in private we wouldn't be having this conversation here, follow the bunching ball. It doesn't matter now, I won't sell them to you, I could never do business with someone as rude as you. I'll throw them in the dumpster before I sell them to you.
Who are you talking to? You didn't have any conversation with me about headlights. Do you even know who you were in a conversation with? Maybe it was Slow Joe you were talking to. Whoever it was, it wasn't me.

Again, this is a public forum and it's no place for a private vendetta.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Not talking to you, talking to the person that started this post. No vendetta, just wondering why we were in a conversation about her lights and got ghosted.

·
Super Moderator
4,452 Posts
Who are you talking to? You didn't have any conversation with me about headlights. Do you even know who you were in a conversation with? Maybe it was Slow Joe you were talking to. Whoever it was, it wasn't me.

Again, this is a public forum and it's no place for a private vendetta.
He's ignoring you. Move along, nothing to see here..

·
weekend racer
7,683 Posts
yup you get more flies with honey lol

·
Super Moderator
4,452 Posts
I've seen a lot scams on FB where the buyer scams the seller then blocks them. Not saying the OP is a scammer but sellers (and buyers) beware. In this case, the OP has been here and has chosen not to respond so..

~Closed

Reactions: RPW00Mirage
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.