Veloster Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone i have a 2016 base V and was wondering ifI can do anything to get more power and performance out of it. Please lmk

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey everyone i have a 2016 base V and was wondering ifI can do anything to get more power and performance out of it. Please lmk
Welcome! I'm on the same boat as you. I'm starting off with an Injen cold air intake and a megan racing upper strut bar. Of course, the strut bar won't help with power but will be useful when I'm driving thru the mountains.

·
Registered
2015 RB Accent not so stock 🤫
300 Posts
Welcome! I'm on the same boat as you. I'm starting off with an Injen cold air intake and a megan racing upper strut bar. Of course, the strut bar won't help with power but will be useful when I'm driving thru the mountains.
The EVilla Motorsports strut bar is probably better made with better materials than the Megan. 🤷🏼‍♂️👍

Here's a list of go to's for some good ole American made parts for our cars.
Pierce MotorSports
Evilla Motorsports
SoCalGarageWorks
SxthElement
KDMTUNERS
TORK Motorsports
845 MotorSports and probably a couple of others out there I can't think of right off hand.
Good luck @Youngerrol. 👍🤟

·
weekend racer
7,244 Posts
Intake, exhaust, header, big throttle body and a tune are more or less your only options for power. Expect to spend about 2k for max potential without adding a turbo or cracking the motor.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts