Veloster Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So iv upgraded to led bulbs inside and out but as nice and clean and bright my drls look at night in complete darkness with my head lights and fog lights on i can see great switch to high beam and the light is almost nonexistent the eyeline leds around it show more light so im asking maybe if it the brand of led but or somthening i dont want hids does any one have any ideas or new product i live on back country roads where the trees hang low and surround both sides of the road good bright highs would be safer

·
weekend racer
6,963 Posts
huh?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I changed my high beam/drl to leds but when i use my highbeams at night they are terrible. I need a diffrent brand of light blub that actually work at night

·
weekend racer
6,963 Posts
we don't have any idea what you put in there...

the more COHERENT info you can give us, we may be able to assist.

firstly, put your regular bulbs back in. next. tell us what LED you used and from where. getting LED lights from a parts store is not going to give you the results you want. sure they are fine for your blinkers and taillights but alot of the good LED setups for your main lamps are expensive, and more so if you want options like color changing.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is what i bought and installed they look nice when switched to the DRL(drive running light) setting but when i put them on the high beam setting they are no bright at all my regular head lights also led are much brighter but i live in the country surrounded by woods everywhere so i need better bulbs for the highbeam to see more of the road and surrounding area because thats what highbeams are for right

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts