Veloster Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recently purchased my 2nd Hyundai, a 2013 Veloster Turbo. I previously owned a 2018 Santa Fe Sport, but I got tired of not having a turbo so I traded it in last Thursday for my Veloster. I lucked out and got everything I wanted in the Santa Fe before, sunroof, heated seats, satnav, manual transmission, I am loving it so far. I have not driven a manual in about 3 years, I used to mess around with a lot of Volkswagens, which I am finding out is vastly different in every way. The clutch engagement point is much farther out on the Velosters than any VW MT I have ever driven, so it took a while to get used to.

With only 75,000 miles on it, I viewed the entire service history, everything has been kept up on very nicely, whoever owned it before me definitely took care of it. My first purchase will be a service kit from KDM Tuners for spark plugs and an oil change, and then Im putting spacers on these wheels to make them sit flush with the body lines. I think its safe to say Hyundai has got me with this one, they never disappoint.
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Plant

·
Administrator
4,581 Posts
Welcome to the forums

1 - 2 of 2 Posts