Veloster Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently brought my car into a shop to get new tires, rotors and break pads. When i picked the car up i had most of my electronics not working such as all 3 car doors won’t allow you to lock/unlock the car, key fob doesn’t work, turn signals don’t work, head lights come on but dash light for them doesn’t come on, and my windows don’t roll down, wipers only work if i use the highest speed and the wiper fluid doesn’t come out. All of this was working prior to dropping it off. Car starts up fine, speedometer Works, radio works, sunroof works. The mechanic said the fuses look fine but aren’t getting any power. I’m open to any and all opinions on what the issue is.

·
weekend racer
2014 VT manual
9,249 Posts
How old is your battery

·
Administrator
4,637 Posts
Check to see if your traction control button is depressed. It's a long shot, but try and Start the car and turn the steering wheel all the way to the left then all the way to the right turn off the car and restart it. see if that clears your your eps light.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Check to see if your traction control button is depressed. It's a long shot, but try and Start the car and turn the steering wheel all the way to the left then all the way to the right turn off the car and restart it. see if that clears your your eps light.
So the problem I’m running into now besides the eps and left traction light is the battery light will be on when i start the car, when driving it turns off but if i touch the ac it’ll come back on again. I’m taking it back to the shop tomorrow morning

·
Administrator
4,637 Posts
I would say your battery terminals or grounds are not tight then

·
Administrator
4,637 Posts
it could. replace and see

·
Registered
158 Posts
Replace the battery. These are signs of a baddery about to go out on you and is probably not putting out the 12v. Similar to what my car did.

Also, of hood is not closed right the car wont let you lock it because the sensor detects the hood is ajar.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts