Veloster Forum banner

2012 veloster AC Switch Issues

3K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Wacogal57 
#1 ·
So just called Hyundai directly to talk to them about there faulty a/c knobs. That there have been a lot of people having the same issues. If having issues please call in on it so that maybe they will do a recall on this issue. Take pictures and document it. Cause I'm not letting this one go. Due too there is a faulty issue causing them to melt.

#2 ·
We already have a discussion going on with this

Your best bet is to send your pictures into NHTSA also. If there are enough people who complain about their cars almost catching fire, they will look into the matter and make Hyundai recall the switch. Trust me, I have seen a lot of issues with this switch

https://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/VehicleComplaint/

#3 · (Edited)
I know that it's an old thread. But I wanted to thank you for the discussion tips. I was thinking of buying myself a new car, but I'm not sure about the model, because I'm still hearing about some problems with the air-con. My friend has a Hyundai, and he's not very pleased with it. Unfortunately for him, I don't want to follow his advice of buying one like his :)
Of course, my friend has plenty of money, and he can afford to fix it every now and then. But I was always on the short side with the money, so I need to think very well about the car I want. Maybe some of you have some helpful suggestions? I will wait for your response. Also, has anyone ever heard about a good aircon company? My friend is recommending me one, but I'm sure :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.