Veloster Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anybody out there who would be interested in posting a very detailed diagram (or link to a site of same) of the headlight assembly so I can figure out what is going on with the vertical adjuster. My car is dangerous to drive at night because the high beams only throw light down the road about the distance that the low beams should; at best. The low beams are ridiculously low. I thought the 8mm hex bolt with a built in 25mm give or take, washer was the adjuster to raise and lower both beams, but I get practically no change when I turn that "screw" in or out. Also, there is a little funnel shaped plastic fitting on both the driver and passenger side held on by two screws which are just above the 8mm hex head "adjuster". Does anyone happen to know what in the world that is for? It is the strangest looking little plastic piece I have ever seen and the hole in it just dumps out on top of and behind the head of the adjuster screw, just behind the washer. Remember, the "washer" is not a washer, it is part of the 8mm hex head screw. Thank you in advance for any and all help.
[email protected]

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump
Is there anybody out there who would be interested in posting a very detailed diagram (or link to a site of same) of the headlight assembly so I can figure out what is going on with the vertical adjuster. My car is dangerous to drive at night because the high beams only throw light down the road about the distance that the low beams should; at best. The low beams are ridiculously low. I thought the 8mm hex bolt with a built in 25mm give or take, washer was the adjuster to raise and lower both beams, but I get practically no change when I turn that "screw" in or out. Also, there is a little funnel shaped plastic fitting on both the driver and passenger side held on by two screws which are just above the 8mm hex head "adjuster". Does anyone happen to know what in the world that is for? It is the strangest looking little plastic piece I have ever seen and the hole in it just dumps out on top of and behind the head of the adjuster screw, just behind the washer. Remember, the "washer" is not a washer, it is part of the 8mm hex head screw. Thank you in advance for any and all help.
[email protected]
Bump

1 - 2 of 2 Posts