Veloster Forum banner

2011 X Games

Tags
2011 games
4K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  nouse4aname 
#1 ·
The Veloster is racing in the 2011 X Games RallyCross.

I saw one of Rhys's runs (1:30 pm pct), and he lost to the 2011 STI. Race is not over yet though.

See less See more
#5 ·
Here's highlights from Sunday's race. I absolutely hate the first turn, it's pretty much Gran Turismo style racing. Everyone using each other as a barrier from the wall. I hope next year, they open the course up a bit.

#6 ·
yeah thats rediculous...once your in front its **** near impossible to pass them. not mention rhys kept getting held up by the other guys who DONT know how to drive. haha

is it me or did they say "name" FORD FIESTA....then Rhys millen...but no mention of the all new veloster? What gives? is it sponsored by ford or something? they said it like 4 times.

#8 ·
Presume he's got a wheel catching air on the other side in that shot.

On the Korean site there's a "dynamic" package that offers an upgraded suspension(stabilizer bar, shock absorber, spring), but haven't seen any sign of that on the U.S. offering...that upgraded suspension might just be our stock offering.

Korean site
Last picture in the 3rd tab("Specification")

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.