Veloster Forum banner

15 Veloster turbo in Texas

4K views 34 replies 16 participants last post by  ChiefAce 
#1 ·
Just traded my Tacoma Texas Edition for a beautiful black 15 Veloster turbo. It's great fun to drive and the panoramic sunroof gives me somewhat of the convertible feel back from the Miata I used to own. But this car is awesome! Not to mention the gas savings. Just installed a uhaul receiver on it for mountain biking. Who says you can't have fun with this car vs a truck! In Texas, black. Well, just a little extra cleaning. All take care and see ya down the road!:)

#2 ·
Welcome to the forums. Post up some pics :)

#3 ·
Congrats on your purchase. I have a black 14 Turbo. I came from a BMW M3 that became a portion of the downpayment on my house. I went through 3 cars in 3 years and it became a joke in my office that it's about time to trade my car again. Anyhow, I am in love with the VT. I've had it almost a year and I won't be tired of it anytime soon.

#4 ·
I believe that will be the same for me to. When you purchased your VT did you by the extended warranty for 10 years? I was told that their is a lot of electronics and the warranty is well worth it, of course by the finance guy at Hyundai.

#5 ·
I did purchase the wrap warranty. I was told that the turbo is not covered under the standard 10/ 100,000 by Hyundai. Don't know if that's true but it seemed like inexpensive insurance. Plus, I had a head unit replaced under warranty in the NAV I had prior to the VT and I don't think it will be the last head unit in that car. That could get pretty pricey out of warranty. It seemed like a good idea to purchase the wrap.

#9 ·
Welcome to the FL veloster forum Texan ;p

#19 ·
Welcome to the forum, glad to have ya :)

#24 ·
I hate all of you people with your warm weather while I sit here in 20 degree weather with 2 feet of snow outside my window :p I'm gonna steal it when I drive down there this weekend.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.