Veloster Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This woman drove 200,000 a year in her 2013 Elantra! What did she pay for gas, tires, maintenance? No less than $20,000 a year, I guess. She has one heck of a delivery job and would have to average around 550 miles a day, 7 days a week. That's a lot of time in the car!

After 7 years I still haven't hit 25k!

This 2013 Hyundai Elantra Has Traveled More Than 1 Million Miles - The Drive

·
Registered
617 Posts
lol, yeah i think i am just over 25000 in 7 years, don't really know, it's parked for the winter again but it ain't much.

·
Registered
78 Posts
It's an amazing feat. I really like how Hyundai installed a new odometer for her and put that "1M" emblem on it for her. Also, the license plate frame is pretty cool. Back in the day, Pontiac sent me a special license frame for my car when I hit 100K miles on another Fiero I had. I still have the frame, but not the car. The frames are something of a collector's item now.

·
weekend racer
6,460 Posts
I hope I can hit 1M in my Vt :) getting close to 100k though.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Actually went and looked today, 43995 km's, or 27337 miles, i didn't think i was driving that much...lol, jkt has me beat by a fair margin. And again i am reminded that one can't embed a image in a post, why ?!? It used to work.

http://i67.tinypic.com/k2245y.jpg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
lshlsh2
Veloster Forum
The top Hyundai Veloster Forum to discuss your favorite 3 door car including the Veloster Turbo and Veloster N, as well as check out users mods to make the Hyundai Veloster faster!
Full Forum Listing