Veloster Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
2,044 Posts
Hehe. Welcome. 안 녕하세요. 환영

· Registered
593 Posts
전 와슁턴에 사는 교포에요. 노랑 벨로스터를 사려고 하는 중이에요. 현대차가 요즘 외장이 굉장히 멋져지고, 엔진도 좋아져서 한번 사보려고요. 엘란트라도 외장은 정말 멋진데, 풀옵션은 수동변속기가 없더라고요. 굉장히 아쉬움...

· Registered
197 Posts
안녕하세요,

비티알입니다~

젠쿱쪽에서 활동을 하다 작년 벨로스터 출시와 함께 저희 회사에서 벨로스터도 하나 구입했습니다.
여러 회사들과 협력하여 조만간 완성된 벨로스터를 공개할 예정입니다 ^^;;

외국에서도 한국차를 사랑하시는 교포분들~ 다들 화이팅 입니다!!

· Registered
27 Posts
I can read and write, never learned how to type on the keyboard. Lived in america all my life, never went to hangul hakkyo.

welcome to the forums!

I used to live in Queens, NY and now in New Jersey. Also waiting on the turbo veloster. You can write it in korean if you prefer since I can still read it. Then again i dont know if you can read this. Did you get to test drive the veloster turbo? or did you just take a picture of it? sucks its still not available here yet. they should be making the announcement on the release soon though...

· Registered
160 Posts
Thanks. I just took a picture. It was the first one I saw customized, and then I saw someone wanted a pic, so then I joined and uploaded it. Would've taken more, but I feel weird taking pics in front of a restaurant where the owner might be watching me...

· Registered
27 Posts
Nice, are there alot of VT's aalready on the road in korea? did you get to drive on yet?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.