Veloster Forum banner
41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Where did you get your roof rack and can you still open your sunroof with np? I just got the 2014. Turbo , some people are saying the sunroof doesn't clear the snowboard rack lemme know thanks :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Nice ride Alex. I see you have HR springs on. Did you use the ones for the Turbo or the NAV. Turbo is 1" and .6" and the NAV is 1" all round. I'm getting some installed tomorrow ... Just want to kno what to expect ... Thanks

·
Registered
732 Posts
Konig Backbones wrapped in the factory 215/45/17s, 17x7.5 +45, +15mm front/+20mm rear spacers. H&R springs.

^^^ Very nice!! The roof rack is not my cup of tea (not entirely surprising with my lazy couch potato ass anyway) but all in all i'm really diggin it with those wheels!

and is that an easy lip on the front end there??

·
Registered
454 Posts
^^^ Very nice!! The roof rack is not my cup of tea (not entirely surprising with my lazy couch potato ass anyway) but all in all i'm really diggin it with those wheels!

and is that an easy lip on the front end there??
I frequently go to the pass and snowboard.. Also I took the roofrack off for a little bit, and the car was just so naked and bare.. It seemed so wrong to me.. Hahaha.
It's an 04-05 WRX STI lip. Little modification required, but mostly an easy fit.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Oh yeah I think I've seen a couple of users on here talking about Subaru lips being compatible with V's, looks good my man.

and as far as the roof rack goes I feel ya, I wrapped some of my interior with CF vinyl just to try it out and see how it looks. Liked the outcome but i should have used some 3M edge sealer... peeling now and starting to poke when i go to grab the door handles so I'm removing it soon but I know it's gonna look so naked without it *shakes can of Plasti Dip*

·
Registered
76 Posts
41 - 53 of 53 Posts