Veloster Forum banner
21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
I just picked up the Sparco Assetto Gara and Eibach Sport Line springs and I'm really happy with them. Here's the specs on the wheels.

Front and Rear
Features
  • 10-spoke, race-inspired, cast wheel design from Sparco's Spectrum line
  • Thin spokes extend all the way to the wheel lip
  • Open design to help cool the brakes
  • Snap-in center cap, exposed lugs
  • Center cap shown included at no charge.

View attachment 22362
View attachment 22370
View attachment 22378

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have a dumb question, but would love to have some clarification as I found a great deal (I know I know). 255/45-20. Am I nuts? What would happen.... Bad things I assume?

·
Registered
117 Posts
I have a dumb question, but would love to have some clarification as I found a great deal (I know I know). 255/45-20. Am I nuts? What would happen.... Bad things I assume?
Nothing would happen. Literally. There would be so much tire contacting your car that I'm not sure it could even pull itself. That size is just over FOUR INCHES TALLER than stock. So, yes. You must be nuts for even thinking this or you have no idea how tire sizes work.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Do it. it will work just fine.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Do it. it will work just fine.
I know it's sarcasm, but make sure you mention so. There is a lot of miscommunication via the internet, especially when it comes to jokes that you would be surprised how many people actually buy the completely wrong item based on such context.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Thanks for the welcome. I did search and your right, they are not cheap. Actually very expensive. I just want to shed some lbs. But I may have to go alittle lighter than stock instead of a lot...lol I just can't get down with black wheels..lol Maybe i'm getting old. I don't like chrome either. But a machined or siver would be cool. Hell even polished. I just need separation between the black of the tire and rim. Black rims are just sooo fugly. sorry guys. I don't mean to offend your taste; its just not for me.
I know you say you don't like black or chrome, but have you ever thought of doing a black chrome? The color looks amazing!

·
Registered
281 Posts
I know it's sarcasm, but make sure you mention so. There is a lot of miscommunication via the internet, especially when it comes to jokes that you would be surprised how many people actually buy the completely wrong item based on such context.
I know. Your rite. But damn. there are so many threads on that ? all he had to do was search...lol.

I know you say you don't like black or chrome, but have you ever thought of doing a black chrome? The color looks amazing!
Actually yes I have taken a second look at black chrome since you've mentioned it, and it is sexy as hell tbo. But I like the Anthracite chrome even better with me triath V. I think the darker than body color gray-chrome is sick and yet still has shine..lol Thanks for the tip...:cool:

·
Registered
76 Posts
enkei raijin 18x8.5+38 with 235/40/18 tires

Attachments

Reactions: QueenBri

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi I'm looking for a roof rack for my boards I just bought a 2014 hyundai veloster turbo and some people are saying the clearance isn't there but I noticed you have one? Where did you buy it and cab you still open your sunroof?

Thanks!

21 - 40 of 53 Posts