·
Registered
188 Posts
Reactions: WheelStudio

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do you have any issues with rubbing? Are you running spacers at all, they look way more flush than stock. I know its lowered but still....
Looks great..
No rubbing issues, but customer is running a slight stretch 215/40 and has rolled fenders. Hit us up if you are interested in getting some wheels as we can help you with fitment.

·
Registered
281 Posts
who makes rims lighter than 15lbs. I would like to lose some unsprung weight. maybe get some better acceleration. I want to keep them 18's 7.5" width. Sorry OP. I don't mean to jack ur post. I was thinking 8-12lbs.

·
Registered
4,486 Posts
who makes rims lighter than 15lbs. I would like to lose some unsprung weight. maybe get some better acceleration. I want to keep them 18's 7.5" width. Sorry OP. I don't mean to jack ur post. I was thinking 8-12lbs.
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new car. Lighter than 15? Have you searched on-line for this item? If not, please do so and let us know what you find. Something that light would probably be extremely expensive otherwise they would already be on economy cars.

·
Registered
226 Posts
OP, those wheels look sweet with those blue lugs!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Veloster Turbo/NGM coilovers
Weds Sport SA 55 BBM 19x8 +42
225/35/19 Michelin Pilot Super Sport

Reactions: mtbker36

·
Registered
124 Posts
Would 225 fit without rubbing? What coilovers is he running?
He's running the NGM BetaMax. I actually own these wheels now (yes the same actual wheels that are in those photos) as of last weekend lol. I'm on Ark GT-S lowering springs with the 215/40 tires. I plan to go 225/40 which looks like I will most likely not have any issues. I'll post up photos when I have the chance to get the Veloster washed!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new car. Lighter than 15? Have you searched on-line for this item? If not, please do so and let us know what you find. Something that light would probably be extremely expensive otherwise they would already be on economy cars.
Thanks for the welcome. I did search and your right, they are not cheap. Actually very expensive. I just want to shed some lbs. But I may have to go alittle lighter than stock instead of a lot...lol I just can't get down with black wheels..lol Maybe i'm getting old. I don't like chrome either. But a machined or siver would be cool. Hell even polished. I just need separation between the black of the tire and rim. Black rims are just sooo fugly. sorry guys. I don't mean to offend your taste; its just not for me.

·
Registered
281 Posts
WHEELSTUDIO. whats up with ur site???? no listing for Veloster???...really???? I'll just have to use elantra. wtf.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts