1. Welcome to Veloster Forum: Hyundai Veloster / Veloster Turbo Forums – General discussion forum for Hyundai Veloster

Thread: Racechip

Racechip

Has anyone purchased the GTS racechip for their car? I just ordered one and was wondering how you like it? I will post an update once it arrives and I get a chance to test it out. https://www.racechip.us/shop/hyundai...-195lb-ft.html

2. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Veloster
    Advertisements

Installed the race chip yesterday. I can tell a major difference over stock. The car pulls harder, longer. Smoother acceleration and definitely more torque. I am happy with it so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkwolf29805 View Post
    Installed the race chip yesterday. I can tell a major difference over stock. The car pulls harder, longer. Smoother acceleration and definitely more torque. I am happy with it so far.
    Still enjoying it?

5. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Veloster
    Advertisements

Have you run a dyno?

Still loving it and no I haven’t had it on a dyno. Don’t know if any near me.

Well the racechip died yesterday. It lost all power to the module. I contacted the company and they sent me a return label to ship it back to them. They offered to replace it or refund my money. I chose to get a refund.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkwolf29805 View Post
    Well the racechip died yesterday. It lost all power to the module. I contacted the company and they sent me a return label to ship it back to them. They offered to replace it or refund my money. I chose to get a refund.
    I posted my experience with the racechip in a different thread here on the forum. I've had 2 of their high end modules on my bmw x6 and both of them were problematic. Now I've just received an AFE scorcher gt and still testing it out. The car feels more aggressive and the power delivery is smooth. However I've got a CEL on for some reason. Cleared the code (MAP/TMAP sensor) and going to drive it a little more to see if it adjusts itself.

10. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Veloster
    Advertisements