1. Welcome to Veloster Forum: Hyundai Veloster / Veloster Turbo Forums – General discussion forum for Hyundai Veloster

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By nvyseal

Thread: Product Warning - Duraflex Sequential Rear Wing Spoiler

Product Warning - Duraflex Sequential Rear Wing Spoiler

I purchased a Duraflex Sequential Rear Wing Spoiler for my 2016 Veloster Turbo. I paid over $200 for this unfinished fiberglass aftermarket wing. Upon receipt of it I did a cursory inspection and found that the mold and fiberglass work were substandard but I would work with the obvious defects. After permanently mounting it to my factory turbo wing, I began the finishing process. During light sanding I exposed two holes in very thin fiberglass (less than a few mil. thick). Further inspection revealed three other places where the glass was ultra thin. I reported this to the manufacturer Extreme Dimensions, Inc. 1920 West Malvern Avenue, Fullerton, CA 92833 and received virtually no response. An offer of a $20 refund was made which was totally unacceptable. I got nowhere with them at all. Ultimately I went to my bodyshop that is going to do my paint work next week for an estimate on fixing the wing. It is going to cost me an additional $175 to get it fixed properly. I will now have almost $400 invested in this wing alone, plus the 6 or so hours I already put into the mounting a beginning finishing.

MY ADVICE TO ALL: Never purchase anything from Extreme Dimensions or any of their resellers. If this wing is representative of all the products they sell, then they sell GARBAGE!

Hopefully this post will save someone some heartache and money.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Product Warning - Duraflex Sequential Rear Wing Spoiler-20190330_174231.jpg   Product Warning - Duraflex Sequential Rear Wing Spoiler-wing-photos-2-.jpg   Product Warning - Duraflex Sequential Rear Wing Spoiler-wing-photos-5-.jpg   Product Warning - Duraflex Sequential Rear Wing Spoiler-wing-photos-8-.jpg   Product Warning - Duraflex Sequential Rear Wing Spoiler-wing-photos-7-.jpg  

Product Warning - Duraflex Sequential Rear Wing Spoiler-wing-photos-9-.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Veloster
    Advertisements

Well it does look good mounted to the trashcan
    Ricketts likes this.
    Ultimate Elite White VT A/T • Window Tint: 35% Front 30% Back • Vogue Signature V Tires • OEM Mudguards • Short Ram Intake • Pierce Motorsports VT-ONE Series Chromoly Strutbrace • Magnaflow Catback Exhaust • Turbosocks FMIC • ADD1 BOV BTRcc Custom Tune

밥솥

4. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Veloster
    Advertisements