Product Name: SOLO Performance Ultra High Flow Converter
Application: 2012-present Veloster Turbo (VT)
All of us at Solo Performance are excited to bring our Veloster Turbo Ultra High Flow Stainless Steel Catalytic Converter to the Veloster community. The 200 cell, spiral wound, ultra high flow converter used in this application offers maximum flow and is rated to 6.0L of cleaning ability. We have 6 “test” units that have been on peoples car for over 500 miles each and we’re happy to report that there are no engine light issues. These heavy duty stainless steel converters (stainless steel inside and out) are built to do the job and keep your engine light off. With the addition of the Solo Performance Ultra High Flow Cat, you not only increase your flow, but also get a louder, deeper, more aggressive exhaust note. Restriction causes an exhaust to be quieter and when you take the restriction away (the stock converter), and replace it with something higher flowing (the Solo cat), you increase both flow, sound, HP and torque. Enjoy Going Solo!
- 200 cell stainless steel spiral wound design. This design is long lasting, ultra-high flow, and completely stainless inside and out.
- Converters are far overrated for the car, at 6.0L.
- Includes a heavy duty stainless steel 3/8” thick front and rear flange.
- All components to this converter stainless steel.
- Extra heavy duty hanger.
- These converters are not CARB certified, but they do pass all emissions and keep the CEL light off. • They are technically for off road use only.
- No CEL or engine lights.
- Includes screw hole to attach the factory O2 wiring harness just like the stock converter.
- A computer tune is recommended with the high flow converter.
- 100% BOLT ON!
Price: $419.14 including shipping to continental US and most of Canada
SOLO Performance Sales and Customer Service
516-655-9002 (7 days a week until midnight EST)