Veloster Forum banner

Injen SRI or K&N Typhoon CAI? + BOV HELP!

3K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  JGunz18 
#1 ·
hey guys! i currently drive a 2015 Turbo R-Spec. I'm been doing my research on what kind of intake that would be best for my and my driving conditions. i don't live anywhere that has a severe weather condition and I'm just looking to make my car faster and look a little nicer under the hood if you guys follow along. i've been looking and looking and the two intakes that stood out to me was the Injen SRI and the K&N Typhoon CAI. so guys if you have a Turbo or an R-Spec with either one of those intakes, please tell me what you like best about the product and how much did it cost you?

i also do plan on getting an aftermarket Blowoff Valve. if anyone has specific brand they could recommend please tell me. i just wanna hear my car's turbo spooling even louder!

#2 ·
neither of those brands is good enough, on the other board we've proven the best to get is a bigger diameter intake that wont choke the turbo. recommend 6thelementengineering, tork, or 845 for your CAI.

as for BOV the synapse is the best out there for our car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.