1. Welcome to Veloster Forum: Hyundai Veloster / Veloster Turbo Forums – General discussion forum for Hyundai Veloster

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By misnblu

Thread: New but not new

New but not new

After moonlighting the forums for some time I thought I'd join even though I don't own a Veloster.
    I do own a 2015 Accent though and as you might be wondering why I am here is because the Accent forums have zero enthusiasts there that care very little about the capabilities of the car.
    So I had seen these forums and lots enthusiasm for your cars. 😎

I'll be 60 in a few months but my hobbies are cars, paintball (playing tournament ball for 20+ years), and cars. 😂
    Been building cars for 40 years and quite familiar with about any car out there as I've owned and built quite a varied few.

My main purpose for joining is to gain knowledge of the VT as many of the aspects are similar to the RB Accent.
    I'm already utilizing several of the Veloster parts on my RB and even though I contact the companies that sell these parts for the NAV and VT they just don't get that some of the same parts fit the Accent even though it's not stated on their sites.
    Same for the Kia Rio.

So far I've been working on chassis bracing, a cai by AEM, and many other things to prepare my turbo build of this Accent.
    SoCalGarage has a turbo kit for the NAV and I'll be utilizing it for my car when the time comes and I've built the car to be capable of handling the extra power.

I've learned a lot so far in these forums and will continue to keep up with the various threads related to what I'll be doing on the RB.
    I've been on many forums since 1999 and have contributed many times in helping those with questions in said forums.
    So don't mind me because I don't have a Veloster but do respect that I am a car guy willing to learn more and chime in every now and then.
    I welcome any feedback and as you can see I enjoy writing books when I post. 😉

Thanks for looking and I look forward to learning a lot. 👍
    Michael8088 likes this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Veloster
    Advertisements

Welcome to the forums. I remember signing up on the veloster forums before the Veloster was even released. Boy talk about anticipation and envy when the first few velosters started showing up on the forums
    Ultimate Elite White VT A/T • Window Tint: 35% Front 30% Back • Vogue Signature V Tires • OEM Mudguards • Short Ram Intake • Pierce Motorsports VT-ONE Series Chromoly Strutbrace • Magnaflow Catback Exhaust • Turbosocks FMIC • ADD1 BOV BTRcc Custom Tune

밥솥

4. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Veloster
    Advertisements