I APOLIGIZE I ENTERED THE WRONG DATE FOR THIS MEET IT IS THIS SUNDAY THE 13TH OF DECEMBER!!!

ALL OTHER INFORMATION IS CORRRECT MY DARN COMPUTER AUTO CORRECTED THE DATE

Thought i would post it up here and maybe some velosters will come out! This Meet is sponsored by Swayswide Meets check them out of FB i have been to several of there meets and there is always a great turn out. The Meets are always a great atmosphere, and Swayside Meets gets a Permit for every meet they have, they have a strict rule of no burnouts and no speeding in the meet area.

This meet is being held at Kamikaze Racing located at 21607 Mountain Hwy E, Spanaway, Washinton 98387 from 12;00-4:00 P.M. as of right now there are 75 going and 84 maybe going showing on Swayside Meets FB Page

Search Swayswide Shop Meet for the exact page or just Swayside to get to their page.

I Live about 15 mins from this meet so if there are some Velosters that make it out and want to have some hamburgers and hot dogs and beer afterwords at my place all of you are welcome

Thanks, Chris F

P.M. me for questions or my cell number if you want to meet at my place first and cruise to the meet together.