1. Welcome to Veloster Forum: Hyundai Veloster / Veloster Turbo Forums – General discussion forum for Hyundai Veloster

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: True PNW (WA and OR)

Quote Originally Posted by bmann1984 View Post
    any want to meet up next Sunday at Starbucks in keizer or at the keizer station
    WHAT Time? I drive a '`13 Ulra Black VT named "The BLACK Panther" w a Toy Poodle for a Co-Pilot

2. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Veloster
    Advertisements

what time works for you I have a 2013 elite white turbo and my wife Heather 2013 Ironman silver turbo

Quote Originally Posted by bmann1984 View Post
    what time works for you I have a 2013 elite white turbo and my wife Heather 2013 Ironman silver turbo
    Can we do an afternoon? Say, 1pm or so?

Michael, would that work for you? That's assuming I can get that FMIC install done.

bmann, are you and wife members of velosterturbo.org????
    I drive a Veloster, just like you. Check out my build thread on vt.org http://www.velosterturbo.org/forum/m...se-t-lulu.html

5. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Veloster
    Advertisements

that works for me not yet part of that

Talulu...it appears communications will be more successful with your peers over on v'turbo.org than this forum. This thread and proposed meetup by the OP seems to be going nowhere. I've noted that Washington-Oregon V owners seem to be an insular group.

Quote Originally Posted by cosmos View Post
    Talulu...it appears communications will be more successful with your peers over on v'turbo.org than this forum. This thread and proposed meetup by the OP seems to be going nowhere. I've noted that Washington-Oregon V owners seem to be an insular group.
    I guess that depends on who you think my "peers" are. I think ANY Veloster owner is a peer, and I also think anyone passionate about their car is a peer, too. I've opened invites up to v.org and vt.org--and all are welcome at any time.

The other issue is that "Oregon" isn't stickied. So, we really don't have a formal place to put meet-ups. I'll take your feedback and make a general thread for Oregon meet-ups so that I'm not on this thread any longer.

Not all turbo owners are on vt.org. And, not all v owner are on v.org.
    Last edited by Talulu; 01-24-2014 at 10:11 PM.
    orbeavhawk likes this.
    I drive a Veloster, just like you. Check out my build thread on vt.org http://www.velosterturbo.org/forum/m...se-t-lulu.html

I've seen very few here in Salem. A very proud red at my work (1200 people work here). A couple of blues (although it may be the same one at different times), a white, and a vitamin C at my kid's high school. They're all always really dirty. Upsetting. Dirty Velosters look like ****.

Quote Originally Posted by girl with a St1ck View Post
    ...Upsetting. Dirty Velosters look like ****.
    Agreed. Albeit my silver maintains its decorum well even when needing a wash, I at least take an occasional minute to wipe off the bright-finish exhaust outlets. It's really disconcerting to see Vs on the road with dirty tails. Those outlets are a distinguishing feature of the V...unfortunately the V's GDI engine tends to be a little sooty.

same here damn white cars

I waiting for my new reflector from Bruce hope he getting better

13. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Veloster
    Advertisements

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123