1. Welcome to Veloster Forum: Hyundai Veloster / Veloster Turbo Forums – General discussion forum for Hyundai Veloster

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Washington

Blog Entries

Local Wheels For Sale

Just traded in my Electrolyte Green and the dealer let me keep my beautiful Drag DR19 wheels. Thought I'd see if there is any local (for pickup purposes) interest before offering them more widely. They are the same configuration as the base wheel (17.5 x 7.5) and they're in perfect condition with no nicks, scratches or curb rash. In their original boxes with caps, lugs and locks included. They're located in the Federal Way area. $300. for the set. Call Chuck at 206-953-1407 if you're interested.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Washington-orange-calipers.jpg   Washington-photo-7.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Veloster
    Advertisements

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdubya View Post
    Just traded in my Electrolyte Green and the dealer let me keep my beautiful Drag DR19 wheels. Thought I'd see if there is any local (for pickup purposes) interest before offering them more widely. They are the same configuration as the base wheel (17.5 x 7.5) and they're in perfect condition with no nicks, scratches or curb rash. In their original boxes with caps, lugs and locks included. They're located in the Federal Way area. $300. for the set. Call Chuck at 206-953-1407 if you're interested.
    Sorry, they're sold...

New owner and live near Spokane, WA (Post Falls). Any Veloster owners in the region?

5. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Veloster
    Advertisements

I'm in Olympia but me and the girlfriend are going to be making our way down to Spokane to visit some friends this summer.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Quote Originally Posted by terence65 View Post
    New owner and live near Spokane, WA (Post Falls). Any Veloster owners in the region?
    Welcome

I recently (weekend of June 7th-9th) made a swing through the Puget Sound vicinity of Bellevue, Seattle, Bremerton, Silverdale, and Olympia and noted several White, Silver, and Red Vs in motel lots, on the local streets (incl. a Vit C following me in Silverdale), and others passing opposite on I-5. I saw more Vs in that vicinity in 3 days than I've seen in the PDX area in several months.

It appears that the Washington folks in the King & Kitsap County area are well into the charms of Veloster ownership.

Well if you saw a silver turbo with white stickers on the back window, that would have been me.

i'm in seattle 8p

well, i live in mountlake terrace, work in wallingford/fremont and travel to the east side for work as well - so really all over.... i keep seeing a white V around the woodinville area.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hey, Washington guys, there is a tuner there by the name of Torkme (very popular on the VT forum) who is offering a FREE ECU tune to anyone with an NAV who brings his car to his shop in Auburn, WA for a couple of days to see what gains he can get on the ECU. The forum link is here if you haven't seen it:

https://www.veloster.org/forum/9-hyun...tml#post351961

Hey guys im a 2015 VT owner Vit C in color. My car is pretty well moded and tuned i live in Spanaway WA. I did most of my mod installs myself and would be happy to lend a hand to anyone who wants or needs help doing installs i have the tools and garage, or if you guys just wanted to get together and hang out, cruise, or detail our cars im always down for any of the fore mentoined lol

shoot me a text anytime
    360-250-6927 Chris

Hey, Just bought a 2016 NaV here. Thought I'd kick the tires on the NW location lol

Port Townsend, WA here

2016 VTR

Just bought mine around 12/1 and I'm completely stock
    Last edited by biglux12; 03-01-2016 at 01:51 PM.

To the other silver VT in Kent: I see you!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

ayy whats up. Didn't realize there was a WA thread. Issaquah calling in!

17. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Veloster
    Advertisements

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345