1. Welcome to Veloster Forum: Hyundai Veloster / Veloster Turbo Forums – General discussion forum for Hyundai Veloster

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: NEW JERSEY Spotted Thread!! Call em out!

Quote Originally Posted by bombiz View Post
    It's sad that i have seen so many in south jersey, but none are on here (i believe) i actually have a ironman silver living in my apartment complex with PA license plates. Also saw a matte grey re:mix on my way to work on the walt whit bridge.
    Damn... you just reminded me, I think there may be two other Velosters in my complex, lol. I know for sure there is an Orange one if I remember correctly. Gonna have to try to catch up with them sometime, so I can tell them to come on these forums.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Veloster
    Advertisements

Hello fellow Joiseyans. I guess BOMBIZ and I are the only S.J. ones on here at this point. I live in Vineland and commute to A.C. daily. I got my Triathlon V on 7/16/13. Stlye pkg. She was used but with 5,783 miles on the clock. Anyway in my commute and since I've owned my V I have not seen another Tri but me. There is a boston red in my park. The ones I do see are blue and black mostly. Hell I haven't even seen a VT as of yet. My wife got a 2013 Elantra on 7/15/13. My wifes best friend who lives by the Dept. Mall has a 2013 Sonata and Her Hubby has a 2011 Elantra. So just checking in.

Quote Originally Posted by GRA V View Post
    Hello fellow Joiseyans. I guess BOMBIZ and I are the only S.J. ones on here at this point. I live in Vineland and commute to A.C. daily. I got my Triathlon V on 7/16/13. Stlye pkg. She was used but with 5,783 miles on the clock. Anyway in my commute and since I've owned my V I have not seen another Tri but me. There is a boston red in my park. The ones I do see are blue and black mostly. Hell I haven't even seen a VT as of yet. My wife got a 2013 Elantra on 7/15/13. My wifes best friend who lives by the Dept. Mall has a 2013 Sonata and Her Hubby has a 2011 Elantra. So just checking in.
    Another S. Jersey V here as of 7/31/14! I'm like a rock's throw away from bombiz I think (I'm about 5-10min from the deptford mall). My wife has a 2013 Santa Fe and we decided when I was ready for a new car we'd keep it in the family. Just figured I'd say hello.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Veloster
    Advertisements

South Jersey

I'm from south jersey too guys! I'm from the hammonton/williamstown area. I have a black VT with orange style package rims. I'm definetly down to set up a meet in south jersey somewhere. Let's set it upppp boys!!

Welcome guys. I actually traded my NA in on a new 13 VT leftover. I also got my wife a left over 13 Elantra Limited. Got both the same day..lol We keep it the family too. We traded her 13 Elantra base for the 13 Limited.

I would love for all of us NA and Turbos alike to meet up. Only problem is, I'm not off on weekends and this is a bad time of year to take time off. I guess we can figure somethin out. I by no means want anyone to schedule around me..lmao.

2012 NA V Style pkg Triathlon grey purchased 7/17/13-
    Traded in 6/2/14-for
    2013 NEW-LEFTOVER VT base auto Iron Man Silver...

Blog Entries
    Boston Red V-Turbo M/T on my driveway in Marlboro. Bong Bong! Normally you'll see me traveling around Monmouth County. Honk twice to say wat-up!
    -- TheKidLX --

Black Turbo w/Tech package on I-295 South near Black Horse Pike Exit (just before split 295S / 676W/76W).
    Young woman driving while eating breakfast.

If you read this, I was the blue r-spec following you - and please, don't eat and drive. Especially if it's going to make you swerve out of the lane a few times...

10. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Veloster
    Advertisements

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12