1. Welcome to Veloster Forum: Hyundai Veloster / Veloster Turbo Forums – General discussion forum for Hyundai Veloster

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Pennsylvania

guys I'm more then likely going to be planning an Allentown meet come early summer! whos in?
    Silver Certified Hyundai tech turned Sonographer

AND blogger? Check it out! All Things Hyundai.
    http://allthingshyundai.blogspot.com/

"Yes yes, you are a well informed man, but this is just confirmation of your genius! " Haptic
    QFTMFT!!!:eek:

2. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Veloster
    Advertisements

Im in

Meet sounds good so I'm in if I ever get a V by then. About ready to give up & tell 'em put my deposit on a turbo instead.
    Red, Red/Black, DCT Tech "Red Tail" tag "VELOSTR" 01/30/2012

5. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Veloster
    Advertisements

I'd be in...but I'm pretty sure I'll be in Hawaii or Hong Kong by the time this happens.

Saw a black veloster driving down in front of Wilson High School/ Whitfield Elementary this afternoon in West Lawn/Sinking Spring area...anyone here?

I saw a black one in Jenkintown. A tech parked in a driveway.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamtooloud View Post
    I'd be in...but I'm pretty sure I'll be in Hawaii or Hong Kong by the time this happens.

Are you moving or going on vacation, I go to Hawaii every August for 3 weeks for vacation, we go to Oahu.

Quote Originally Posted by ULTRAMAN1 View Post
    Are you moving or going on vacation, I go to Hawaii every August for 3 weeks for vacation, we go to Oahu.
    are you serious?! that is so crazy! I go to visit my in-laws (my fiance is actually from hawaii) every year --I go from June 20th to the first week of August every summer. This year I have to spend a week in Hong Kong though (for my traditional tea ceremony for my marriage, haha)--but otherwise, I'll be there right up until the time you get there! I go to Oahu as well Where do you stay??

HOWEVER--I am moving there in a couple of years. Fiance wants to move back...and I have no qualms with that. I miss Hawaii all year long while I'm stuck in PA for 10 months every year :P

are you serious?! that is so crazy! I go to visit my in-laws (my fiance is actually from hawaii) every year --I go from June 20th to the first week of August every summer. This year I have to spend a week in Hong Kong though (for my traditional tea ceremony for my marriage, haha)--but otherwise, I'll be there right up until the time you get there! I go to Oahu as well Where do you stay??

HOWEVER--I am moving there in a couple of years. Fiance wants to move back...and I have no qualms with that. I miss Hawaii all year long while I'm stuck in PA for 10 months every year :P
    We stay one week at our timeshare out at Ko Olina, then 2 weeks at the Ohana East in Waikiki, my in-laws are there for Jan-FEB, we have a good friend who lives in Pearl Ridge and works at Pearl Harbour.

Have a great wedding and time in Hawaii, too bad you will be gone when I get there or we could have met for lunch or dinner, where do your in-laws live, we love the North Shore, Kaulua beach.

We stay one week at our timeshare out at Ko Olina, then 2 weeks at the Ohana East in Waikiki, my in-laws are there for Jan-FEB, we have a good friend who lives in Pearl Ridge and works at Pearl Harbour.

Have a great wedding and time in Hawaii, too bad you will be gone when I get there or we could have met for lunch or dinner, where do your in-laws live, we love the North Shore, Kaulua beach.
    Hey Dreamtooloud,

I think you were behind me tonight on the Turnpike and 176 into Berks, I was driving the Elantra hatchback at around 5-5:15, I turned off at the Green Hills exit, looked in my mirror and saw the front end with the H on it and saw the Vitamin C color, hope it was you.

Yup, that was definitely me! Hopefully I wasn't driving like a jerk haha

Yup, that was definitely me! Hopefully I wasn't driving like a jerk haha
    No you were driving okay right at 60-65 like I was, what kind of gas mileage are you getting when you drive 176 and the turnpike, do you normaly go 60-65, where in Berks do you live, I'm over in Mohnton, right near the new 222 highway, I have 5 miles backroads till 176 and the turnpike then 25 to work, hope I can get near 40mpg.

Got my Vin today!! Red/Red DCT Tech! Yes I am shouting but damn it is on it's way after a loooong wait. We tool around Reading & Mohton area so I hope to be spoted soon.
    Red, Red/Black, DCT Tech "Red Tail" tag "VELOSTR" 01/30/2012

No you were driving okay right at 60-65 like I was, what kind of gas mileage are you getting when you drive 176 and the turnpike, do you normally go 60-65, where in Berks do you live, I'm over in Mohnton, right near the new 222 highway, I have 5 miles back roads till 176 and the turnpike then 25 to work, hope I can get near 40mpg.
    It seriously depends...I think my V is bipolar on MPGs. Sometimes I get 38 every day (I take 222-422-Turnpike-113-322) and then other weeks I get like 32-34. I drive pretty much the same every day (between 60-65) and traffic is usually about the same as well...so, not sure what is going on I will say it is getting better as I put more miles on it though. I don't live too far from you--I actually live in Sinking Spring near that new Food Lion/close to Wilson High School.

Quote Originally Posted by bxveloster View Post
    Got my Vin today!! Red/Red DCT Tech! Yes I am shouting but damn it is on it's way after a loooong wait. We tool around Reading & Mohton area so I hope to be spoted soon.
    Congrats! one step closer !! Hope to see you around town sometime, it gets lonely down here...I actually get distracted looking around for other Vs while I'm driving sometimes XD hahaha

East Stroudsburg, on the check in.
    dreamtooloud likes this.
    Black on Black Style & Tech 6/MT - "The MISTRESS"

Quote Originally Posted by bxveloster View Post
    Hopefully we will see you around the Mohnton-Reading area, not many Velo's up here, still waiting on mine too.

From Media, PA - White Veloster, Style/Tech 6 speed. Suburbs of philly.

+ red/black interior.

I am rolling out in Pittsburgh and surprisingly i have only seen one other veloster on the road in the burgh. its a yellow one that i see on 376 around 345 pm. lol i have seen it like 4 times passing me in the other direction haha
    Veloster Marathon Blue interior Grey

Paintball
    Snowboarding
    Now i have a third Hobby my car

Where you at infamous? I work in bridgeville and live in castle shannon. I met two white ones so far. And I saw a green one also.
    VORTEX

2012 Veloster M/T-Marathon Blue-Tech/Style Package
    Performance Mods:
    - TurboKits.com CAI
    - TurboKits.com ABE
    - NGM Lowering Springs
    - Billet Pro Shop Short Shifter
    - Garage Line 15mm/20mm Wheel Spacers
    - Continental Extreme Contact DWS 215/40ZR18

Interior Mods:
    - 15% Window Tint
    - DiodeDynamics.com Stage 2 Interior Led Kit