Veloster Forum banner

Connecticut

16K views 66 replies 26 participants last post by  ces 
#1 ·
Discuss.

#2 ·
Well I know there's a few Vs driving around CT, it would be cool to meet up once the weather gets warmer and there are some more Vs driving around heck we may even go down and join New Yorker meets I've done it numerous times with my fiance, LOTS OF FUN going to the meets and getting to know people that share the same or similar interest in the cars we drive.

#5 ·
I would like to meet up as well.....As soon as my car comes in lol

#8 ·
I'd like to meet up too, my car comes in on Tuesday!

#11 ·
Any of you Conecticut people please check my Other Intake and Exhaust Options thread, Im in desperate need of a test fitter in the Hartford Connecticut area.. Please pm me or email me at koupracer@gmail.com if you are truly interested..

#14 ·
Hey everyone! I got my Veloster in March and am new to the site. I am down for a meet and greet even if it a small one. I am finishing up this semester at UConn and will be back in the Bridgeport area for the summer (perfect meet and greet time). Keep me posted. Looking forward to seeing the other Vs on the road.

#18 ·
HI I live in Stamford and that is so funny, I have talked to Phil in the Stamford Hyundai dealership, so nice to see some members of this forum around this area that share my enthusiasm for this car. I personally do not own a V yet, as I am patiently waiting for a white A/T VT with the ultimate package. Can't wait....

#19 ·
TEST FITTER NEEDED!
We're trying to find someone who might be available so we can test fit our new front grill and an intake prototype that just came in as well. There are potential freebies or at least hefty discounts on purchased up for grabs for whoever can help us out!

BTW, I'm located in Westchester County, NY (zip 10594), so if you're within driving distance, please let me know!

#22 ·
I would also be available it's about a 2 hour drive for me.

Anyone interested in autoX at Thompson speedway this coming Sunday?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

#23 ·
I will be home in CT for a wedding next week, tues-mon, would anyone be willing to meet up with me that has a M/T and we can drive each others cars? I have to know if anyone else has this acceleration problem that I have!!

PLEASE I am desperate...

#25 ·
saturday im getting tinted and sunday i'm potentially racing at thompson. but i may be available :)

#32 ·
I think all of us CT V's have to get together at some point this summer!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.