Veloster Forum banner

Tow Hook Thread Pattern

4K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  VT2020 
#1 ·
I was looking at my car today and deciding what to do..the mod bug has been biting me like crazy. Anyways I have a list of things to get and a tow hook was one of them, I went ahead and had them measured, its a M24 x 2.5, in case anyone's shopping for a tow hook.

#3 ·
There are all kinds of ebay quality tow hooks out there if you're just looking for a aesthetic tow hook. If you actually expect to tow with it..., well that's another story.

I think (repeat THINK) that the Nissan GTR uses the same size, so it may help to search on that.

I found this one. It is salty though. GTR Tow Hook

#5 ·
There are all kinds of ebay quality tow hooks out there if you're just looking for a aesthetic tow hook. If you actually expect to tow with it..., well that's another story.

I think (repeat THINK) that the Nissan GTR uses the same size, so it may help to search on that.

I found this one. It is salty though. GTR Tow Hook
Guess I’ll just look on eBay because it’s only for aesthetic. Not actually towing anything. Thank you

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.