Veloster Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

For Sale: OEM all weather floor mats, great condition.

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  RPW00Mirage 
#1 ·
Up for sale is a set of FOUR all weather (rubber) floor mats. Two front, two rear. Genuine Hyundai mats. I got these from the dealer when I bought my 2015 Veloster Turbo. Fits all Velosters. Very nice mats. Nobody ever sat in the backseat, so those mats are perfect. I only had a front passenger 5% of the time. Even the drivers side mat looks basically perfect. These are industrial strength dark grey/black rubber, molded to fit the footwell perfectly. Price is $80 with shipping included in USA only (no AK/HI).

Sold the car and gave the new owner the factory cloth mats, selling these mats for beer money. :cool:
Also will throw in a silicone case/sleeve that fits the Hyundai key fob, nice protector.

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Up for sale is a set of FOUR all weather (rubber) floor mats. Two front, two rear. Genuine Hyundai mats. I got these from the dealer when I bought my 2015 Veloster Turbo. Fits all Velosters. Very nice mats. Nobody ever sat in the backseat, so those mats are perfect. I only had a front passenger 5% of the time. Even the drivers side mat looks basically perfect. These are industrial strength dark grey/black rubber, molded to fit the footwell perfectly. Price is $80 with shipping included in USA only (no AK/HI).

Sold the car and gave the new owner the factory cloth mats, selling these mats for beer money. :cool:
Also will throw in a silicone case/sleeve that fits the Hyundai key fob, nice protector.
i want them pls contact me

#8 ·
like SVT says...

it's been over a year since the OP last visit. try sending them a PM. I'm going to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.