1. Welcome to Veloster Forum: Hyundai Veloster / Veloster Turbo Forums – General discussion forum for Hyundai Veloster

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Ncar4me

Thread: How many miles on your "N" when you bought it

How many miles on your "N" when you bought it

I went on a sunday to look at my car, it hadn't been cleaned up yet nor had they removed the plastic film on the hood and roof, it also had the little foam dampers on the doors to prevent door dings and maybe loading on the truck, anyways, I go monday morning to buy the car and it hadn't moved and had not been cleaned up, I actually drove the car with all that crap still on it and noticed it had 35 miles on it, I know the dealer hadn't driven the car yet, even the manager was a little surprised by the miles and had no explanation, just wondering if your cars had what seems like a lot of miles on them.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Veloster
    Advertisements

I first saw and drove my N in early Jan when I first saw it there by chance- I wasn't looking for it but it found me. I knew exactly what it was just not when it was due in states- let's just say it had me almost at hello where I liked the turbo R spec I nearly fell in love instantly w/this. Then I scheduled an at home test drive on a nice day we had in Feb to show the fam (I'm only about 6 miles away but the good roads are 6 miles further away..fast forward to spring bought same car for 25,990 w/125 miles on the odo- nearly half of which were mine so totally fine w/that. 35 miles is nothing few test drives probably even w/the protective stuff on prob- and/or taking it somewhere to get it cleaned/fueled up etc for your delivery.
    Lou1119 and Michael8088 like this.

Yeah, I just thought it was a little weird, whoever drove the car, didn't put gas in it, I'm surprised we made it to the gas station but it was okay, all in all, I'm happy with it, I've found no signs of use at all so it's all good. It had the plastic and all protective stuff still on it at 35 miles, stickers all over the inside of the windows too, I had to remove some just to be able to see out of it to test drive it, just seemed odd.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Veloster
    Advertisements