1. Welcome to Veloster Forum: Hyundai Veloster / Veloster Turbo Forums – General discussion forum for Hyundai Veloster

     
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324
Results 461 to 476 of 476
Like Tree134Likes

Thread: Lets see your guns!

  1. #461
    Senior Member GaijinPDX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    1,125
    Is the revolver action carbine antique? I haven't seen one of those in years.

    Lets see your guns!-img-1599399347.jpg

  2. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Veloster
    Advertisements
     

  3. #462
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Halifax. NS
    Posts
    12
    Wow... so we can post gun pics & talk gun sheeeeeeee-it but the use of car **** gets censored... back to humming Oh Canada... screw it.. let's sing that sucker our loud...

  4. #463
    Senior Member jkt1954's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    Posts
    4,093
    Quote Originally Posted by jlynn2 View Post
    Wow... so we can post gun pics & talk gun sheeeeeeee-it but the use of car **** gets censored... back to humming Oh Canada... screw it.. let's sing that sucker our loud...
    Yes, this thread has the blessing of AutoGuide, since it is "off topic". You can discuss anything you want if it is under the "off topic" banner. AutoGuide's parent company is VerticalScope, headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Care to continue to sing your national anthem?
    Last edited by jkt1954; 02-25-2018 at 10:22 PM.
    ​APRIL 2017 VOTM
    2012 Ironman Silver, Style and Tech, 10-17-2011
    Born on: 08-22-2011
    USA recall/service bulletins by VIN: https://autoservice.hyundaiusa.com/campaignhome
    Join Google Fi get $20 credit: https://g.co/fi/r/JX91JH 6-15 GB data fixed $60/mo
    $50 off Pixel 3a at Google store: Promo code:
    B-9VY0UP8PCDZ7ZG6T85LB4M0
    https://www.hyundaimpgclasssettlement.com
    2nd Gen/2019 Veloster forum: https://www.veloster.org/forum/177-second-generation/


  5. #464
    Member TRICKSTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    51
    Lets see your guns!-100_9444.jpg

    U.S. Navy Garand in 7.62 NATO.
    2013 NAV, Remix, Boston Red

  6. #465
    Member TRICKSTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by GaijinPDX View Post
    Is the revolver action carbine antique? I haven't seen one of those in years.
    No it's modern and made by Uberti. Mine is in 45LC.
    1873 CATTLEMAN CARBINE NEW MODEL | Uberti Replicas | Top quality firearms replicas from 1959
    GaijinPDX likes this.
    2013 NAV, Remix, Boston Red

  7. #466
    Member TRICKSTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    51
    Lets see your guns!-sany1049.jpg
    2013 NAV, Remix, Boston Red

  8. #467
    Senior Member Incognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    467
    Quote Originally Posted by jlynn2 View Post
    Wow... so we can post gun pics & talk gun sheeeeeeee-it but the use of car **** gets censored... back to humming Oh Canada... screw it.. let's sing that sucker our loud...
    Quote Originally Posted by jkt1954 View Post
    Yes, this thread has the blessing of AutoGuide, since it is "off topic". You can discuss anything you want if it is under the "off topic" banner. AutoGuide's parent company is VerticalScope, headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Care to continue to sing your national anthem?
    You folks need to realize that just because you don't like something, doesn't mean that everyone else needs to give up their rights and privileges just to make you happy. This is the problem with democrats nowadays, you're offended by everything and expect the world to bend over backwards for you. What ever happened with live and let live, or give me liberty or give me death? But no, both of you think you're so entitled to everything that you have to let everyone know how you feel and shove your opinions down our throats.

    Here's an idea. If you don't like the topic of a particular thread, just ignore it and don't read it. Don't think that you're so important and your opinions are so righteous that you need to take a huge dump right in the middle of it to make yourselves feel better.
    Last edited by Incognito; 02-26-2018 at 08:17 PM.
    2015 Veloster Turbo

  9. #468
    Senior Member jkt1954's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    Posts
    4,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    You folks need to realize that just because you don't like something, doesn't mean that everyone else needs to give up their rights and privileges just to make you happy. This is the problem with democrats nowadays, you're offended by everything and expect the world to bend over backwards for you. What ever happened with live and let live, or give me liberty or give me death? But no, both of you think you're so entitled to everything that you have to let everyone know how you feel and shove your opinions down our throats.

    Here's an idea. If you don't like the topic of a particular thread, just ignore it and don't read it. Don't think that you're so important and your opinions are so righteous that you need to take a huge dump right in the middle of it to make yourselves feel better.
    14 kids and 3 adults dead because of assault weapons being available. That's not an opinion. That's a fact.

    Trump said today ""Don't worry about the NRA, they're on our side. Half of you are so afraid of the NRA. There's nothing to be afraid of. ... And you know what, if they're not with you, we have to fight them every once in a while, that's OK. Sometimes we're going to have to be very tough and we're going to have to fight 'em."
    Last edited by jkt1954; 02-26-2018 at 08:40 PM.
    ​APRIL 2017 VOTM
    2012 Ironman Silver, Style and Tech, 10-17-2011
    Born on: 08-22-2011
    USA recall/service bulletins by VIN: https://autoservice.hyundaiusa.com/campaignhome
    Join Google Fi get $20 credit: https://g.co/fi/r/JX91JH 6-15 GB data fixed $60/mo
    $50 off Pixel 3a at Google store: Promo code:
    B-9VY0UP8PCDZ7ZG6T85LB4M0
    https://www.hyundaimpgclasssettlement.com
    2nd Gen/2019 Veloster forum: https://www.veloster.org/forum/177-second-generation/


  10. #469
    Senior Member Incognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    467
    Quote Originally Posted by jkt1954 View Post
    14 kids and 3 adults dead because of assault weapons being available. That's not an opinion. That's a fact.

    Trump said today ""Don't worry about the NRA, they're on our side. Half of you are so afraid of the NRA. There's nothing to be afraid of. ... And you know what, if they're not with you, we have to fight them every once in a while, that's OK. Sometimes we're going to have to be very tough and we're going to have to fight 'em."
    Again, you’re not getting it. This isn’t jkt1954’s anti-assault weapon post, it’s a gun enthusiast post, yet you feel so entitled that your opinion matters that you have to rub our faces in your crap. This and the fact that you’re willing to take 40+ million people’s constitutional rights away over the act of a sole mentally ill person where both local law enforcement and the FBI admittedly dropped the ball, pretty much takes your argument, your common sense, and any form of an intelligent debate right out of the picture. Typical liberal... either do it my way or you’re ignorant type mentality. Thankfully Trump is president.
    2015 Veloster Turbo

  11. #470
    Senior Member jkt1954's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    Posts
    4,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    Again, you’re not getting it. This isn’t jkt1954’s anti-assault weapon post, it’s a gun enthusiast post, yet you feel so entitled that your opinion matters that you have to rub our faces in your crap. This and the fact that you’re willing to take 40+ million people’s constitutional rights away over the act of a sole mentally ill person where both local law enforcement and the FBI admittedly dropped the ball, pretty much takes your argument, your common sense, and any form of an intelligent debate right out of the picture. Typical liberal... either do it my way or you’re ignorant type mentality. Thankfully Trump is president.
    The NRA only has 5 million members. The United States population is 326 million.
    ​APRIL 2017 VOTM
    2012 Ironman Silver, Style and Tech, 10-17-2011
    Born on: 08-22-2011
    USA recall/service bulletins by VIN: https://autoservice.hyundaiusa.com/campaignhome
    Join Google Fi get $20 credit: https://g.co/fi/r/JX91JH 6-15 GB data fixed $60/mo
    $50 off Pixel 3a at Google store: Promo code:
    B-9VY0UP8PCDZ7ZG6T85LB4M0
    https://www.hyundaimpgclasssettlement.com
    2nd Gen/2019 Veloster forum: https://www.veloster.org/forum/177-second-generation/


  12. #471
    Member TRICKSTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    51
    Lets see your guns!-mas-36-49.jpg

    Quote Originally Posted by jkt1954 View Post
    14 kids and 3 adults dead because of assault weapons being available. That's not an opinion. That's a fact.
    Pretty much a typical summer weekend in Chicago and yet people like you say nothing. Why is that?
    According to government figures, 28 people are killed by drunk drivers every day. Don't see you demanding that alcohol be banned. Why is that?
    Hypocrisy at it's finest. Now please take your triggered false outrage somewhere else, maybe start your own thread on the topic instead of hijacking this one.
    Last edited by TRICKSTER; 02-26-2018 at 11:06 PM.
    2013 NAV, Remix, Boston Red

  13. #472
    Member eLLWOODgLEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    68
    Back in track.



    Need to zero the scope and upgrade the sights on the takedown.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    RPW00Mirage and Incognito like this.

  14. #473
    Super Moderator RPW00Mirage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Central MA
    Posts
    6,391
    hate that we can't buy ARs here in MA. i really wanted to get one, it was just out of my reach when that tyrant Healey "reinterpreted" the laws recently. her time is almost up.

    i thought we could turn off the swear filter in the control panel but that may be a different forum.
    2012 Boston Red Veloster NA Base Manual BTRcc tuned 167whp / 138wtq SOLD!
    TK.COM CAI/catback - Nameless poly motor mount - BTRcc 89 octane tune

    2014 Vitamin-C Veloster Turbo Base Manual
    K&N panel filter - Nameless poly motor mount - Curt hitch - CF filler cap
    Hawk ceramic pads - PMS torsion bar - UNIQ front strut bar

    2001 Emerald Green Metallic Kia Rio Manual
    Overhauled suspension - H&R springs - 1Gb control arms / torsion rods

    A6D 1.6L DOHC swap complete! - new hubs/knuckles/brakes next.

  15. #474
    Super Moderator nvyseal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    So Cal. I. Empire
    Posts
    4,175
    Shall we all get off the politics? If you have something to show, post them up, but lets keep it on track.
    RPW00Mirage likes this.
    Ultimate Elite White VT A/T • Window Tint: 35% Front 30% Back • Vogue Signature V Tires • OEM Mudguards • Short Ram Intake • Pierce Motorsports VT-ONE Series Chromoly Strutbrace • Magnaflow Catback Exhaust • Turbosocks FMIC • ADD1 BOV BTRcc Custom Tune

    밥솥

  16. #475
    Member TRICKSTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    51
    Lets see your guns!-sa-guns.jpg
    Collection is growing.
    RPW00Mirage likes this.
    2013 NAV, Remix, Boston Red

  17. #476
    Senior Member Incognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    467
    Who's ready for the upcoming boogaloo?
    2015 Veloster Turbo

  18. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Veloster
    Advertisements
     

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Similar Threads

  1. Lets Get this Holiday Thing started Shall we
    By saltflatslider in forum Hyundai Veloster General Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-25-2011, 09:39 PM
  2. Lets talk exhaust
    By V-speed in forum Hyundai Veloster Intake and Exhaust
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-25-2011, 01:00 PM
  3. Lottery lets less than 1 in 10 Beijing drivers buy new cars
    By veloster in forum Off Topic Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-26-2011, 05:00 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.1.2