Veloster Forum banner

Anyway to make the solo cat back exhaust louder? (First time modder cut me some slack

5K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  RPW00Mirage 
#1 ·
The solo exhaust certainly made a huge difference, but the outlet pipes are still only like 2" pipes? Could I buy a race muffler? with 3.5 or 4" pipes to increase the sound? It just doesn't sound as aggressive as I would like.

Is there something on the market for VTs? Maybe something that replaces the exhaust tips that are in place instead of them just being cosmetic?

Let me know guys!

#5 ·
I fitted these Flowmaster15365 4" tips to my Solo when I had it on my VT .. and BTW the Solo tailpipes are 2.5" not 2".

I made it sound louder by replacing the Solo with a Magnaflow 15215 Catback :) .. still with the Flowmaster15365 4" tips

#9 ·
I mean, you could just do a muffler delete. One of my friends did it on his VT and it sounds surprisingly good. Don't see why you'd want it any louder than the resonator-free Solo cat-back though. Can already hear my car from my bedroom at the back of the house on the second floor when I start it up out front.

#11 ·
should be OK i believe there is about a 1 inch gap on the stock setup...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.