View Profile: V-speed - Veloster Forum: Hyundai Veloster / Veloster Turbo Forums
NEWS

5 Visitor Messages

1. Hey V-speed, I was wondering if you have a DIY on the LED reflector install.

I have my set but not sure what color wire connects to the stock harness.

Did you use t tap connectors? If so, what gauge is the stock wiring?

Any help would be great!
  2. View Conversation
    Just wanted to give you kudos. I liked the pictures I found that you posted. I just got my V about a month ago. I wanted something economical yet sporty and fun. So far I like my V a lot. I'vehaving to get used to the 140hp but I can't have great mpg without it I guess. =) I have a white tech version. I plan to do several things to it in the near future. I've already bought a few bolt on pieces and the LED kit for the car. Maybe this weekend I will have time to handle those items.

Anyhow, just wanted to reach out and say hello. Hope to see your continued progress.

FYI, I plan to do new wheels soon with a more aggressive offset and meatier tire along with coilovers. Still doing my research on which brand to go with however. I also may gtan aero kit at some point in the near future.
  3. View Conversation
    Did you have to remove the bumper to install the rear LED reflectors?
  4. Did you get a base model or a style and tech package?
    Honestly, the style or tech comes with an 8" sub, and if you turn the bass up to 8, and leave the treb and mid at 0 it should be enough bass for most people.

If you feel you want a deeper sound (as i did) go for it =D just becareful, this is a hatchback and any small aount of bass is amplified x1000. you wont need alot of power to overkill this car with sound. =P
  5. View Conversation
    hey i saw on your mods it said you have a sub and an amp. I just got my veloster and was curious on your thought of putting a system in? i already have the amp and sub from my previous car and there just sitting in the garage. anyways thanks for any help,
    forM
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
About V-speed

Basic Information

Signature

Boston red style pckge, two tone red/black interior.

Mods-

Lighting- KDM projector, 8000k Hid's, Led wing style reflectors, led map lights, led license plate lights,

Exterior- 18" Enkei evo5 bronze rims, 3m CF grill, blacked out emblems, Red extended lug nuts,

Interior/Electronics- JBL 12" with Intinity amp, V-speeds licenseplate rebadge, removed video while moving mod.

Build Thread
http://www.veloster.org/forum/10-hyundai-veloster-appearance-body/1509-first-modded-veloster-u-s.htm

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
06-05-2012 08:50 PM
General Information
Last Activity
08-28-2012 01:46 AM
Referrals