View Profile: Tokra - Veloster Forum: Hyundai Veloster / Veloster Turbo Forums
NEWS

3 Visitor Messages

1. View Conversation
    Hey mate, i hope u r well. I am terrible at this forum gig, as well as trying to find a tuner in adelaide. Ive bern searching and i believe my exhaust and boost control ducks r in order but i still dont know of a tuner in adelaide to do and ecu tuning. Have u had any luck in ur travels?
    quite keen to get the ball rolling on my project
    thanks steve
  2. Hi, Don't know of any tuners in Adelaide yet so my VT is still stock tuned. There appear to be a few interstaters working on a true ECU tune but unfortunately no one in Adelaide. Only performance mod I have is the catback exhaust which was done by Well Hung Exhausts at Lonsdale. Also be aware that the whole performance characteristics of the car appears to change at about 5,000KM when the ECU releases what ever throttling it does to "protect" the engine during runin.

Not worth using 95+ fuels at <5000KM but can tell the difference >5000KM especialy with new exhaust
  3. View Conversation
    Hey mate,
    im about to pick up a veloster turbo on thursday and i was wondering who tunes ur car in adelaide. Im pretty impressed with its performance but i literally want to take it straight from the dealer to get some mods.
    Any help would be awesome mate
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
About Tokra

Basic Information

About Tokra

Signature

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages