Veloster Forum banner

Ark performance inc: Veloster project 2011

20K views 92 replies 20 participants last post by  HyundaiWorkingMan 
#1 ·
A couple of days ago, we picked up a Hyundai Veloster to build for Sema 2011. As we already have a well established relationship with Hyundai, it is only natural for us to take this project on in full force. The veloster will get the Genesis treatment. Carbon Parts, Body, exhausts, Headers, Turbo manifolds, downpipe, Interior, Suspension, the works.

We have a Veloster in ARK Korea for body work and we have one here for exhaust prototypes and other CNC parts.

We got to work right away with this for the time frame given is always cut so close to the deadline.

Some Teasers.

See less See more
#9 ·
Ark makes probably the best sounding exhaust for the Genesis. Very high quality stuff too. Ive never heard a complaint about them except from those that thinks its not loud enough. I love the way they sound on a Genesis.

#11 ·
Oh yay! Can't wait till SEMA !! As Alex mentioned this will be getting very interesting very fast I think. and Yes please keep the center exhaust :D . Aftermarket parts foreshadowing ftw :D

#19 ·
i remember that from last year...fucking hotness! i cant wait to see what you can do with the veloster!

please get a set of kdm projectors though....it just sets it off!

#27 ·
PICS !! .. please :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.