Veloster Forum banner

2015 Veloster rspec parts?

4K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  999RXerox 
#1 ·
Hi i just purchased a 2015 veloster rspec, and have been looking for performance parts for it, everywhere i look is just 2014 and 2013 parts.. Are there any parts out their for my 2015 :'( PLEASE HELPPPP

#5 ·
Yes, a TBE is available from Jun BL, and XFORCE. You can always buy a CBE and add a downpipe later. Recommendations in order of bias are: Jun BL, Borla, Magnaflow, XForce. Don't know about the Turbo kits. I wouldn't touch a Solo with a barge pole too many issues of cracking. There are some owners who haven't had any issues with Solo but...

Down pipes, both Catted and catless are available from Tork Motorsports, Jun BL, Pierce Motorsports, 845 motorsports and Solo.

If all things go according to plan, a group buy for the Jun exhausts for VT and NAV (hopefully) will be happening in the not too distant future.

#6 ·
What? a JunBL gb?! Damn u George ur gonna make my kit as common as the rust bucket Solo :(

#7 ·
Sorry Renee just wanting to help the community. This still needs to clear a few hurdles

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.